User Controls

The first J E D I in the oval office was?

http://www.jediornotjedi.com/profile.jsp?ID=347

f around and find out tuffshed
    Monika Lewinsky?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lil sporty breaks urls and hearts too
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Monika Lewinsky?

She was in More than the Oval Office. She was in his pants, under the president's Office Desk, doing it on the Oval Carpet etc etc
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 She was in More than the Oval Office. She was in his pants, under the president's Office Desk, doing it on the Oval Carpet etc etc

And they say jedis don't do menial labour.
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump And they say jedis don't do menial labour.

She was set up by Hilary after she was molested by her Husband.

Think about it, She had 20 years of her life destroyed. and to be honest, She's (Monica) is much hotter now than in her quirky 20s She did a Ted X and you should listen to her story. What difference does it make if she's a Jew with you guys. She fucking got blacklisted for 20 years. Show's not all Jews control shit when she couldnt control Hilary

And why is Hilary so fucking respected and feared by people? what goes on there? its so fucking weird.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I fucked monica once.

Was prettt cool.

Then i sold this song to lil b for 1.2mil

Jump to Top