User Controls

Poll: Who,s who

I spend around $900 a month on groceries for myself

Migh Houston
    Yeah. I was just adding it up.

I wont list everything. Almost everything is organic.

Breakfast is usually waffles that contain rolled oats, steelcut oats, whole grain wheat, seeds(flax, hemp, chia, seasame, poppy), cinnamon, one whole brown eggs and the whites from two others. These are topped with blueberries and black berries.

The organic berries are $7 a bag with two servings in the bag.

I wont go into much more as itll take to long. But I eat wild caught sockeye salmon regularly and a bag with two fillets(4 servings in total) cost $15. I eat one fillet(two servings) at least twice a week.

I eat those organic kale and spinach things that are like $3.50 each, most nights of the week.

I eat avacodos, mangos, kiwi, cucumbers, bell peppers, carrots, brocolli, grapes, apples, bananas, tomatoes, and other produce daily. All organics.

Each day after work I buy $15 to $20 in mostly produce.

Before work I pick up alkaline water and those little probiotic shots that are like $3 each. I like the cinnamon and tumeric ones.

I like it.
    Migh Houston
    I like it.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Cool
    nice i spend that much and have people that are good at cooking make me delicious food but more power to you i think health food is a good thing literary i want to get a big kitchen with an expresso machine and one of those wolf stoves and a bunch of crab legs in the freezer but all things in due time and wut not
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Migh Yeah. I was just adding it up.

I wont list everything. Almost everything is organic.

Breakfast is usually waffles that contain rolled oats, steelcut oats, whole grain wheat, seeds(flax, hemp, chia, seasame, poppy), cinnamon, one whole brown eggs and the whites from two others. These are topped with blueberries and black berries.

The organic berries are $7 a bag with two servings in the bag.

I wont go into much more as itll take to long. But I eat wild caught sockeye salmon regularly and a bag with two fillets(4 servings in total) cost $15. I eat one fillet(two servings) at least twice a week.

I eat those organic kale and spinach things that are like $3.50 each, most nights of the week.

I eat avacodos, mangos, kiwi, cucumbers, bell peppers, carrots, brocolli, grapes, apples, bananas, tomatoes, and other produce daily. All organics.

Each day after work I buy $15 to $20 in mostly produce.

Before work I pick up alkaline water and those little probiotic shots that are like $3 each. I like the cinnamon and tumeric ones.

I like it.

Sucks bro. It's like 1050 in Cali I read
    OG repec7 yo Elders
    Bradley Black Hole
    What do you do for a living
    Kafka sweaty
    I think I spend £300 on them, ik £80 a month goes on Monster.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Kafka have you ever had a BANG energy drink
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    This makes me crave aubergine and cucumber sandwiches now…
    Originally posted by Migh Almost everything is organic.

Yes most food is organic...unless you like eating plastic cups.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Organic food: the biggest scam since bottled water 😆

People are convinced that organic food is pesticide free, which is false. It’s not safer or more nutritious either. We’re getting scammed and are paying more money for nothing.

Labeling food as non-GMO is a whole other scam.

BTW, bigger fruits and veggies are NOT GMO’s, but are the result of selective breeding.
    Originally posted by Haxxor Organic food: the biggest scam since bottled water 😆

Yup.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Just so you know your paying out the ass for organic when they can just barely meet the "organic" requirements.
    Plus how do you know its even organic?
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Migh I eat those organic kale and spinach things that are like $3.50 each, most nights of the week.

what are those kale and spinach things that you find so appealing?

i never know what to do with kale.
    Originally posted by cigreting Plus how do you know its even organic?

Plant based or animal based = organic
    In 1939, Lord Northbourne coined the term organic farming in his book Look to the Land (1940), out of his conception of "the farm as organism", to describe a holistic, ecologically balanced approach to farming—in contrast to what he called chemical farming

In other words he coined a phrase and idiots adopted it.

"I have this new shoe I'm going to call it footwear because it's better than a shoe"
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Organic: noting or pertaining to a class of chemical compounds that formerly comprised only those existing in or derived from plants or animals, but that now includes all other compounds of carbon.
    characteristic of, pertaining to, or derived from living organisms
    troon African Astronaut
    i think footwear is worth the extra because the fit is better than shoes and doesn't damage your feet over the long-term.
    Kafka sweaty
    I thought the difference was the preservatives used, that organic foods don’t have them.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol organic foods

Just eat fucking beef and lamb and some pork and chicken like i do and be awesome
Jump to Top