User Controls

You know what Wellhung

slide22 African Astronaut
    Dont start on me and talk to me in that bullshit threatening overtone i hear clearly in your texting.

You're an agitator and continue with a newer and more hostile aggravating nature in your diction. clearly enunciating toxic banter of harming.
    TOXIC BANTER, PAL! You're causing an ulcer right now. FUCK YOU
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Wel hug is cooler than you , loser faggt
    I'll come to your house and we can play gypsie scrabble if you like you squirrel gay hedgehog
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 Dont start on me and talk to me in that bullshit threatening overtone i hear clearly in your texting.

You're an agitator and continue with a newer and more hostile aggravating nature in your diction. clearly enunciating toxic banter of harming.

iamgine texting someone from this forum lmao

I only ever texted with Bill Krozby and he said everyone he talked to was a bhuuuuuuuuge faggots especially well hung and beige warcuck
    Originally posted by slide22 Dont start on me a

You just started on him...
    Originally posted by Ghost iamgine texting someone from this forum lmao

I only ever texted with Bill Krozby

Imagine texting Bill Krozby LMAO
    Ghost Black Hole
    we texted thru kik messenger , I remember in 2016 I quit the forum and he said everyone was being gay and I should come back and troll with him

Originally posted by Ghost we texted thru kik messenger , I remember in 2016 I quit the forum and he said everyone was being gay and I should come back and troll with him

You had to be invited to troll? Um doesn't everyone already troll here?

Ghost Black Hole
    no it's supposed to be a serious discussion forum about fringe topics but was already a dick penis yelling and knitting circle (triangle) for upset cucks long before you upset cucks joined the pissing contest
    Idk how a bunch of teenagers got so into this. back then I read anarchy cookbook on totse when I was a kid too but spent my youth isolated in darkness and certainly not "posting on a forum" on the computer I was cutting my wrists and having sex with women much older than me

Ghost Black Hole
    if this was just a faggot social network which it is now nobody here would ever make an account and they only keep coming back because half their facebook friends are probably random totse people and they also don't even use facebook and dont talk to their family and all their friends huff crack and one of them got into heroin recently and has been acking up
    Originally posted by Ghost no it's supposed to be a serious discussion forum about fringe topics

Ghost Black Hole
    You see Jigibog, I did nit shun or hide from my darkside of the moon. I embraced it and in doing so have made it my steed. It is strong and serves me well. But my real strength come from my kind healing nature towards those who merit it. I can offer aid and comfort to my allies and deliver destruction to those who would come against me or mine. That is the true teaching of Jeff Hunter and the TOTSE free information that you DH scum will never understand

You paint me with the the same brush you see stroked upon yourself. I promise I am nothing like you or like what you grossly misperceive me to be.

I know you will not answer the questions which I have asked you. The honest answers would be too difficult or even painful for you to admit even to yourself.

Your butthurt is really showing, cry harder.
    My butthurt is entirely due to having the shits for the last 4 days, thankfully it seems to be over and things are beginning to cool down back there, thanks for the interest.
    Serious forum about fringe topics

"uh I play kiddy video games like minecraft and drink cough medicine on the reg"

Get the fuckington out of here
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Get the fuckington out of here

fringe
    "not part of the mainstream; unconventional, peripheral, or extreme."

You see Jigibog, I did nit shun or hide from mainstream of the media. I embraced it and in doing so have made it my horse in minecraft and named him Mike the Bike. It is strong and serves me well. But my real strength come from playing the most popular video game in history. I can offer emerald and diamond to my allies and deliver TNTwithergrief hacks ON to those who would come against me or my stereos. That is the true teaching of Notch Markus Person the creator of MINECRAFT and founder of MOJANG ,you DH scum will never understand
    Originally posted by Ghost fringe
    "not part of the mainstream; unconventional, peripheral, or extreme."

exactly.

Mainstream in North America = taking drugs of some description.

..I'm the fucking fringe one here because I don't!

You're about as fringe as Joe Biden.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I smoke crack with joe and hunter and hunter is cracked af at crystal pvp but the only reason he got good at it is because its called CRYSTAL pvp like crystal meth????? yeaaaaaa. Kinda cringe kinda a bit much there "random shard on the floor" "Big grame" Hunter Brandon, maybe lay off the revolving your personality around a hard drugs

like I got this guy in minecraft who helps me with flips because its CRYSTAL dye armor and he's really into metjh and it's like bro the game has other items too and I make way more money from that

But yeah americans are pretty 1 track mind its like a drug user has to only be a drug user they cant also play video games and if you do meet a random person like that they are probably some weirdo health nut vegan that thinks cheese has opium and yells at people who eat it (but they are totally just fried from all the meth and probably lack of protein)

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ..I'm the fucking fringe one here because I don't!

so then leave? Why would you come to a forum that has an entire section dedicated to drugs only to not ever post there except to argue about how big a piece of shit someone is for doing drugs.

That's like going to a bar and saying OMG YOU HAD 3 BEERS MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER YOUR LIFE CHOUICES DOES YOUR GIRLFRIEND KNOW YOU DRINK THIS MUCH AND GET SO FLIRTY WITH THE WAITRESS! You have work in the morning!

and the brew crew is in back showing their buttholes opening beers with their eyes CUT ME ANOTHER LINE THERE RONALDO AND MAYBE GIVE ME SOME ACTUAL REAL DRUGS INSTEAD OF THAT CRUSHED UP BEER BOTTLE YOU CALL TWEAK addnanananandanan LIGHT A MOLOTOV AND PASS THE RAID LETS FUCKING BURN THIS PLACE DOWN GUYS MY NAME IS PAUL WOZNY AND I AM NOT WEARING A WIRE!!!!!! WHO WANTS TO ADMIT TO A CRIME COME ON GUYS I SHOT A MAN IN RENO JUST TO WATCH HIM CRY and then bradley gets up and starts fucking him as we all cheer YEAH PUT IT IN!!! PUT IT IN!!! OUCH!!!! THAT HURTS!!!! TAKE IT OUT IT STINGS!!!!!! like a hockey chant

and you are like GUYS CAN YOU KEEP IT DOWN IM TRYING TO TELL THESE GUYS HOW BAD DRINKING IS!!!!!
    Everyone knows totse2 was ran by FVEY
    Originally posted by Ghost I smoke crack with joe and hunter and hunter is cracked af at crystal pvp but the only reason he got good at it is because its called CRYSTAL pvp like crystal meth????? yeaaaaaa. Kinda cringe kinda a bit much there "random shard on the floor" "Big grame" Hunter Brandon, maybe lay off the revolving your personality around a hard drugs

like I got this guy in minecraft who helps me with flips because its CRYSTAL dye armor and he's really into metjh and it's like bro the game has other items too and I make way more money from that

But yeah americans are pretty 1 track mind its like a drug user has to only be a drug user they cant also play video games and if you do meet a random person like that they are probably some weirdo health nut vegan that thinks cheese has opium and yells at people who eat it (but they are totally just fried from all the meth and probably lack of protein)

so then leave? Why would you come to a forum that has an entire section dedicated to drugs only to not ever post there except to argue about how big a piece of shit someone is for doing drugs.

That's like going to a bar and saying OMG YOU HAD 3 BEERS MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER YOUR LIFE CHOUICES DOES YOUR GIRLFRIEND KNOW YOU DRINK THIS MUCH AND GET SO FLIRTY WITH THE WAITRESS! You have work in the morning!

and the brew crew is in back showing their buttholes opening beers with their eyes CUT ME ANOTHER LINE THERE RONALDO AND MAYBE GIVE ME SOME ACTUAL REAL DRUGS INSTEAD OF THAT CRUSHED UP BEER BOTTLE YOU CALL TWEAK addnanananandanan LIGHT A MOLOTOV AND PASS THE RAID LETS FUCKING BURN THIS PLACE DOWN GUYS MY NAME IS PAUL WOZNY AND I AM NOT WEARING A WIRE!!!!!! WHO WANTS TO ADMIT TO A CRIME COME ON GUYS I SHOT A MAN IN RENO JUST TO WATCH HIM CRY and then bradley gets up and starts fucking him as we all cheer YEAH PUT IT IN!!! PUT IT IN!!! OUCH!!!! THAT HURTS!!!! TAKE IT OUT IT STINGS!!!!!! like a hockey chant

and you are like GUYS CAN YOU KEEP IT DOWN IM TRYING TO TELL THESE GUYS HOW BAD DRINKING IS!!!!!

TLDR...but Video games and drugs...yeah no one is doing that in America!...so edgy

Get back to me when you've buried 5 hookers in Sam Houston National Forest.
Jump to Top