User Controls

Fonna Quit posting WHY??

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I have to admit I miss the guy.
    It's like something is missing.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I got him into minecraft aghain

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    curlyKellen Tuskegee Airman
    Too much schizo not enough psycho
    curlyKellen Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by curlyKellen Too much schizo not enough psycho

And that's just the way it is.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Ghost I got him into minecraft aghain

dat looks like a wholotta anarchy
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    he aint got time for niggers hatin on his woman ,, he has a mortgage to pay or he is homeless again cuz she kicked him to the curb for posting on here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Good. Dude was a terrible poster. You should quit posting OP. You suck, also.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor dat looks like a wholotta anarchy

im making my skyblock museum lobby like that
    Bradley Black Hole
    I just realized he hasn't posted in awhile. Hope everything's ok with him.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by WellHung Good. Dude was a terrible poster. You should quit posting OP. You suck, also.

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by WellHung Good. Dude was a terrible poster. You should quit posting OP. You suck, also.

This coming from a fag that 99% of the threads he makes should go straight into the trash
    Too busy truckin
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Wellhung is researching old posts and then posting sections of old posts to show his level of Wellhungness
    Fona is dead.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Fona is dead.

Yep he was hauling milk and got a flat tire he jacked up his truck and put milk crate under it to change tore but it collapsed and sprayed milk jug everywhere , fona was crushed like bug
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Yep he was hauling milk and got a flat tire he jacked up his truck and put milk crate under it to change tore but it collapsed and sprayed milk jug everywhere , fona was crushed like bug

wow, I'll reflected on that as I put some red top whole milk in my morning coffee tomorrow...not all heroes wear boxer briefs
    Bradley Black Hole
    Girlfriend saw our forums
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Yep he was hauling milk and got a flat tire he jacked up his truck and put milk crate under it to change tore but it collapsed and sprayed milk jug everywhere , fona was crushed like bug

Did you feel Frankie's prediction?
    Originally posted by Bradley Girlfriend saw our forums

Is she upset because of the horrible anti Semitic speech on here by you nazis
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I have to admit I miss the guy.
    It's like something is missing.

I found Fona's before and after Afghan photo

Jump to Top