The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Migh Houston
    DHS
    Bradley Black Hole
    how u know they did dat
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    It was probably Barron, he's good with the cyber.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Some fuckery was going on a week or two ago here, contained any and all things that i found to be suspicious, set up a few honeypots and red herrings. I'll keep you posted through secure means if you'd like me to.
    As an aside i have been working on retaliatory measures, for when i find out what exactly has been going on, if you want to compare notes, send me a PM. I'm sure you got burners, as do i, i've been setting up some preliminary Signal stuff to check out it's capabilities but i also have a script that acts as a sort of PM system, decentralized in the sense it uses many paste sites to store encrypted data, all we need to do is have a pre-shared key, and the rest gets randomized, distributed, encrypted and all that good stuff. Keys can be changed every N interval of time, what happens when that happens largely gets automated and conducted in a dynamic and correlational manner, which makes for pretty good usability.

If you're interested in sharing intel hit me up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    what it is and what does it do.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what it is and what does it do.

You asking me?
    anyone with an answer
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny anyone with an answer

We touched on a couple things ITT, the more specific you are the better. That way i know what you want to know, and i know whether i have an answer readily available to your question.
    Originally posted by Sophie We touched on a couple things ITT, the more specific you are the better. That way i know what you want to know, and i know whether i have an answer readily available to your question.

what did/does the exploit do. the one mentioned by op.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what did/does the exploit do. the one mentioned by op.

I don't know the specifics of the exploit OP is talking about, since i haven't had the chance to go over any analysis, by OP, or otherwise. Neither have had in depth discussion with OP about the apparent issue. For now all i can tell you is that i noticed some weird stuff on my end as well in the time frame i spoke about. Took precautions and care dealing with these anomalies, and have set up some contingencies on my end. Plus a retaliatory malware project is under construction which i will launch as more intel comes in.

If OP is serious and one or more of his systems were compromised i'd hazard a guess and say some sort of exploit was used to gain access to the box in question due to a security flaw in the browser that he uses. Perhaps it was a remote code execution vulnerability that allowed the attacker to drop a malware of some sort, giving the attacker access to OP's system to a large extent. However Op is pretty capable of defending himself.

Like i was saying though, i would like to compare notes with OP to establish exactly what transpired. And respond with a joint effort should we determine that to be an appropriate course of action.
    troon African Astronaut
    it's okay, it wasn't a zero-day, so we're probably all covered. i think it was a 3-day or a 4-day, maybe a five, but whatever it was one of the crappy ones. cookies were being stolen using a timing attack, probably before they even reached the tin, so there'd be no easy way to detect it except by following the crumbs, but the attackers look to be cleaning up after themselves.
    Originally posted by Sophie i noticed some weird stuff on my end as well

what are the nature of these weirdness ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what are the nature of these weirdness ?

I don't want the malicious actor to know what i know for now. But i can keep you posted through secure channels if you want me to.
    i domt have any secure channels.
    Migh Houston
    There have been quite a few browser exploits lately and they immediately being used by characters. If you dont patch fast youre screwed.
    Bradley Black Hole
    are people in my real life gonna find out im a loser who posts on this website
    Kafka sweaty
    I was tryna think for a sec who finding out I’m here would acc hurt me and the only thing that came to mind was my fav food place, if I couldn’t go in there again.
Jump to Top