User Controls

Transgender comedian praised for stripping naked during Channel 4 live performance

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Channel 4 viewers have praised comedian Jordan Gray who stripping naked during a live performance last night.

Jordan - who is transgender - took to the stage to perform her song Better Than You, from acclaimed Edinburgh Fringe hit Is It A Bird.

Those watching at home were left gobsmacked after Jordan whipped off her clobber during a special one-off return of Friday Night Live, as part of station's 40th birthday celebrations.
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/transgender-comedian-praised-stripping-naked-28304722

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    BURN IT BURN IT FUCK QUICK SHOOT IT ITS COMIN RIGHT FOR US
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, I heard he played the piano with his cock

guess it was a bit of an overstatement, it wasn't big enough for that so he sort of just smeared it on the keys
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master Holy shit this is what's becoming mainstream in the UK?

the thing that weirds me out is how everyone was clapping, there didn't seem to be anyone at all that disapproved of it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    aldra :29, "her" dad's face.
    Bradley Black Hole
    also when I wank I like to slap my huge cock against my chest so loudly do I slap it that my roommate has heard it from the living room while i'm in the shower.
    troon African Astronaut
    you only like to slap it loudly *because* other people can hear it.
    Bradley Black Hole
    TROOOOOOOOO
    Originally posted by aldra the thing that weirds me out is how everyone was clapping, there didn't seem to be anyone at all that disapproved of it

how so ?

it is not reasonable for people who gone to see tranny perform might also be interested to see the said tranny perform naked ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how so ?

it is not reasonable for people who gone to see tranny perform might also be interested to see the said tranny perform naked ?

as I understand it it was just some TV show with the tranny doing a musical performance segment at the end, and they didn't know they'd be seeing cock and balls beforehand

I would've expected some of them to at least seem surprised
    troon African Astronaut
    tv gets edited. the responses might have been pulled from earlier in the act.

even if it was live, it's also live-edited in time-shift. it's never truly live.

But it could really be that nobody was at all shocked and they were hot for the tranny. i just saw it as a little bit cringe.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by aldra as I understand it it was just some TV show with the tranny doing a musical performance segment at the end, and they didn't know they'd be seeing cock and balls beforehand

I would've expected some of them to at least seem surprised

im pretty sure many are curious what a trannys penis looks like.

dont you.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    The UK 2022 ladies and gentleman.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I would have sex with said musician.
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by lockedin i fantasise about detransitioning teenage transgender boys (girls pretending to be boys) suffering from rapid onset gender dysphoria by sexually enslaving them and forcing them to breed like proper women

simplified: you like to rape tomboys
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
Jump to Top