Foy Aye or For~Ye'air
    CandyRein Black Hole
    French Fries
    French toast

French manicure
    French Tip

French kiss

Frenchy the lady from the movie Grease
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oiu oui
    slide22 African Astronaut
    WRONGED IT!

Start over.
    french lady

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Foiais

Everything in French (which is really just Parisian) is pronounced in the most poncy and pretentious manner possible, because that was Parisian culture back in the day (nowadays Paris is an African city).
    There are French first African speakers. they replaced Dutch with French in the Congo I think. but there are a few others.

so naturally they would be welcomed in Paris. again, big cities should let whoever in who can respect the culture which many do not. regardless of where they're from. but the outer areas of any European Nation like villages and such should remain pure ethnic to that region.

International cities are an exception. and the USA is an Exception. because we're all mutts especially in port cities.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's a loan word from French you pronounce it pretty similarly in French.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by slide22 There are French first African speakers. they replaced Dutch with French in the Congo I think. but there are a few others.

so naturally they would be welcomed in Paris. again, big cities should let whoever in who can respect the culture which many do not. regardless of where they're from. but the outer areas of any European Nation like villages and such should remain pure ethnic to that region.

International cities are an exception. and the USA is an Exception. because we're all mutts especially in port cities.

Spoken like the progressive idiot you are.
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by blaster master itd be cool to bang a european black lady

europeans arent black
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny europeans arent black

They are now. Problem??
    Originally posted by slide22 They are now. Problem??

Living in Europe does not make you European any more than living in Africa makes you a nigger. Except in your case nigger.
    Originally posted by slide22 They are now. Problem??

calling a pig your wife doesnt make it consensual.
    ^Wow
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Living in Europe does not make you European any more than living in Africa makes you a nigger. Except in your case nigger.

^Double Wow
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Living in Europe does not make you European any more than living in Africa makes you a nigger. Except in your case nigger.

same as living in the continent of america ane the state of united "america" doesnt make you an "american".
    Why does the cast suck so much on SNL?

They had Jason Sudeikis on as a host who of course was a former cast member of SNL and suddenly that episode was funny as shit but then back to the same lame far -leftist shit

Tonight some White guy name Jack Harlow is on and he mistakenly believes he's very urban and black
    I'm almost embarrassed for him.

I hate to see the entire crew get fired, Mike Day is kind of funny but they lost the last of the decent players not long ago

and now this is the worse. the audience laughing at it makes me wonder if its canned laughter triggering them with a "Laugh now Sign"

its so cringe.
    OK the Kenan Thompson and his Kid's 'chipotle brown bag' costume was funny
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny same as living in the continent of america ane the state of united "america" doesnt make you an "american".

You are correct. To be an American you must be born in America or be naturalized.
Jump to Top