User Controls

What is it about fucking niggers that is so enticing to the general public?

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, is it cuz they can jump high & got dance moves that are sick?
    troon African Astronaut
    Because the white man is descended from the sub-Saharan African, he is biologically wired to love the black man as himself. Anti-black racism is just proof that a lot of white men are gullible and retarded.
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    troon African Astronaut
    i think that's more to do with who you're raised with (including screen imagery).

it'd be hard to imagine wanting to fuck any of these rugged looking women, but someone did.

it depends on the nigresses and the moleratettes you are comparing
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Ive never fucked a negra and never will
    Bradley Black Hole
    hey everyone, local negro fucker here bradleyB, Gotta couple of insights I'd like to add.

1) anyone against racial homogenonization probably just wants to fuck their cousin
    2) If you have a big white pipe, watching it go into non white people is a lot more exhilerating (For me) also more asthetically pleasing to view
    3) Bro can you imagine being a black lady and explaining to your half white son that his father is a deadbeat? HILARIOUS!
    Originally posted by troon Because the white man is descended from the sub-Saharan African, he is biologically wired to love the black man as himself. Anti-black racism is just proof that a lot of white men are gullible and retarded.

impossible.

black man evolving into white man is just physiognomically impossible.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by troon i think that's more to do with who you're raised with (including screen imagery).

it'd be hard to imagine wanting to fuck any of these rugged looking women, but someone did.

the one second from left is attractive, probably 15-25, unsure what I'm seeing that you don't, the lady on the left aint bad, she's probably about 40, hard 40 years, but only 40 none theless, I would wife her too. The other two appear as crones and should not be discussed sexually in any capacity as is my morality.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny impossible.

black man evolving into white man is just physiognomically impossible.

Where do you think your people came from?
    Originally posted by Bradley Where do you think your people came from?

outer space.
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Where do you think your people came from?

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny Eastern Mongolia*
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by troon i think that's more to do with who you're raised with (including screen imagery).

Holy Shit.. look at the size of that ladies foot Far right.

btw second to the left isn't that bad. but White women age fast without their skin creams and ointments and crep creams and shit.

Also FAR LEFT

"Thats a Man, BABY"
    troon African Astronaut
    omg yes, bigfoot. i'm going to shop speedy's face on there and bank it for later.
Jump to Top