User Controls

Trolling suicide textlines just to get the police out to you

Instigator Space Nigga
    It's a winning right?

Actually last time I got made homeless and ended up smoking flakka and hoing to jail but he who laughs last laughs hardiest

Amirite?
    Ghost Black Hole
    this is a cop threaD
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Methinks suicide hotlines already get ~75% troll calls to begin with.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    We
    WEll they came to check on me this morning, well actually just to check if I wasn't gonna hurt anyone else

Threatened me with a section 4 or someshite under the terrorism act if I didn't show them my texts

Fuck da system 👦 👬 👦
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    How about just being happy and enjoying life?
    Bradley Black Hole
    These resources are needed for people having acute mental health episodes, please don't waste them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    there was a German guy who plugged up his drains and left all the taps running for like a year, destroying the building, then beat up the cops when they came to arrest him
    Bradley is a king of using those resources get on his level u fucking flea
    Originally posted by aldra there was a German guy who plugged up his drains and left all the taps running for like a year, destroying the building, then beat up the cops when they came to arrest him

Lol

lmao
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RIPtotse How about just being happy and enjoying life?

Calm down with your crazy talk can someone please put this individual in a straight jacket??
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra there was a German guy who plugged up his drains and left all the taps running for like a year, destroying the building, then beat up the cops when they came to arrest him

Wow why you gotta mention his Germanic thing?

Kinda reminds me of jail. Dudes ALWAYS just starting the day off by flushing everything they possibly can down the cell toilets trying to cause a flood.
    Originally posted by mmQ Wow why you gotta mention his Germanic thing?

Kinda reminds me of jail. Dudes ALWAYS just starting the day off by flushing everything they possibly can down the cell toilets trying to cause a flood.

I hated those dudes in jail

Mostly cuz i was on the maintence team and had to clean it up, unless it was in the hole then the hole workers cleaned that shit up
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RIPtotse I hated those dudes in jail

Mostly cuz i was on the maintence team and had to clean it up, unless it was in the hole then the hole workers cleaned that shit up

Haha. If you were on the maintenance team I wouldn't have done anything to bother you.

You were really on the "maintenance team?" Lol. So like what was a normal day like outside of plucking out 50 lbs of sheets from the plumbing system?
    Haha no not rly..so a normal day was..wake up at 5..head to intake..spray the walls with this 256 cleaner shit and pick up trash sweep and mop...then go throw trash away from all the floors..then eat..then wed do deliveries like delivery cleaning supplies to all the floors.

The bitches worked in the next door over from our maintence room and wed like constantly be getting shown boobs and ass and vag thru the window it was pretty sweet. Some dudes would pass notes but fuck that i just watched the show.

Man i was so strong in jail i got to 250 and worked out everyday, also i would find drugs/cigs in intake literally weekly but i never did them once i flushed them all down the toilet. Except one time i was wiping a bench down and a bunch of glass like shit fell on the floor so i picked it up and cruzhed it in my hand and waz like woah, this isnt glass boiiiiiiii, and i snorted a little of it. Why i did that ill never know as i hate meth and found h/fent prolly 10 times before that and didnt do it.

But yah lol this one guy came on maintence (only ppl sentenced to county time can be on maintence) and he stole a fucking property bag with an iphone 11 init and got caught and almost sent the whole team to the hole except when they came to me i was like fuck this nigger and got him copped a couple new charges and sent to the hole. I basically had free reign after that and could walk almost the whole jail with no guard, use the elevators alone etc...when new guys would come on the team i would walk up to a door and act like i had a badge and the door would pop because master control would see me thru the cameras and pop the doorz but the new guys didnt know that so they thought i was like super fed or something lol.

Then i left and threw everything away and never looked back.

Honestly i had fun in jail, but 0/10 wouldnt do again.

Although i do miss our maintence boss guard guy he was so fucking cool. This old black dude names mr taylor that was an ex army and marine dude was the fucking shit. When i went to my treatment program for my last 90 dayz he took me to the pod personally and walked up to all thd guards/luitenents there and told them that i was a good dude and to treat me better than everyone else.

Jail was e z as fuck for me cuz i followed the rulez lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol @ the female pod showing tits. They did that with us too and had to put up construction paper over their windows because of it
    Originally posted by mmQ Lol @ the female pod showing tits. They did that with us too and had to put up construction paper over their windows because of it

Lol dude we had to take down a volleyball net in the girls pod one time and we went in there, shit was like a fucking chicken roost all the bitches were like face down ass up in their beds lol and we kept getting yelled at for looking in the windows
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Lol dude we had to take down a volleyball net in the girls pod one time and we went in there, shit was like a fucking chicken roost all the bitches were like face down ass up in their beds lol and we kept getting yelled at for looking in the windows

Lmao I can picture it.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse But yah lol this one guy came on maintence (only ppl sentenced to county time can be on maintence) and he stole a fucking property bag with an iphone 11 init and got caught and almost sent the whole team to the hole except when they came to me i was like fuck this nigger and got him copped a couple new charges and sent to the hole. I basically had free reign after that and could walk almost the whole jail with no guard, use the elevators alone etc…

Damn bro, so you've been this good at snitching your whole life then?
Jump to Top