User Controls

Justin Castro Bans Handguns in Canookland

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Say goodbye to your nation all you Hosers. King Kastro just took your handguns by royal decree. No pesky legislation, no messy political negotiations with parliament, and of course no dreaded 2nd Amendment just on his say alone. I hope you are OK knowing that your very close to where Germany was in 1932-33.

https://www.npr.org/2022/10/21/1130608885/justin-trudeau-canada-handgun-sales-free

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/canada-bans-new-handgun-sales-imports-latest-gun-action-2022-10-21/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ur mad lol USA is next lil bromo get ready to turn in your assault guns and pistols which you dont need to go hunting
    Originally posted by in da crawlspace - number sleven ur mad lol USA is next lil bromo get ready to turn in your assault guns and pistols which you dont need to go hunting

If yiu were paying attention you would know that since the Jun 23, 2022 SCOTUS decision in New York State Rifle & Pistol Association, Inc. v. Bruen the gun control left has been taking in the shorts. There have been over a dozen other federal court rulings on the heels of that ruling which have removed 30 plus years of transgression against the second amendment. There are another dozen cases filed which will further destroy unconstitutional laws. There is a very real and likely probability that even the National Furearms Act of 1934 and the 1984 Firearm Owners' Protection Act.

You really don't know what is going on in your own front yard scooter.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by in da crawlspace - number sleven ur mad lol USA is next lil bromo get ready to turn in your assault guns and pistols which you dont need to go hunting

my shit isnt registered good luck
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Ghost Black Hole
    Guns have all been banned forever you fucking idiots lol acting like this is news

I saw a group of black kids wave a pistol at another group of athletic youths, yeah nice gun ban when you can just buy uit illegally from 1 of 10,0000 criminals lololol
    Ghost Black Hole
    hey guys i heard they just banned cocaine
    Originally posted by lockedin nice propaganda i bet your simple boomer brain believes every word

I bet yours doesn't understand a word of it skippy.
Jump to Top