User Controls

Any tips on how to get my Dr to prescribe me

Since only narcotics are tracked
    I figured I would go in say I have tried amoxicillin and benzonate (the perals) I'm allergic to gaufisinnand dextroamphetamine am I on the right track any helps or suggestions on how I could get it
    slide22 African Astronaut
    May a Haboob curse your next outdoor BBQ
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    i got atavan and ambien perscribed to me and i can'tw ait to get more, my next longterm goal is to get speed so i can be just like paul wozny
    Ghost Black Hole
    fuck doctors you pusssy bitch why dont you go in therere with no pants and tyhn bend over and spread your little faggot hole and ask the doctor and all the staff to take turns stuffing your orifices with their gentials until you actually need treatment, you sick degenerate junkie.

Learn to make it yourself you government doctor big phgarma SLAVE
    Originally posted by Ghost fuck doctors you pusssy bitch why dont you go in therere with no pants and tyhn bend over and spread your little faggot hole and ask the doctor and all the staff to take turns stuffing your orifices with their gentials until you actually need treatment, you sick degenerate junkie.

Learn to make it yourself you government doctor big phgarma SLAVE

^ don't listen to this dude his gay boyfriend works for the Canadian feds
    Originally posted by Bradley i got atavan and ambien perscribed to me and i can'tw ait to get more, my next longterm goal is to get speed so i can be just like paul wozny

You're an idiot I don't f****** do speed f**** I do medicine that's it it doesn't matter if ADHD meds is an amphetamine it's legal and it's a slow release it's not hey that's precious up and snort it like you f****** drug addict I've always hated meth heads growing up biggest dicks I've ever met f****** thieving little assholes c***
Jump to Top