User Controls

Can cancer cause mattress coils?

People are electric beings and the body sheds skin cells that's why a lot of people use bedsheets to keep there dander and people-greases .off the mattress.

Well humans have vitamins and minerals literary in there body's so do you think if you sweated enough on a memory foam that coils could grow inside like stalagtits
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Yes, kinda how molds grow adjacent to other molds
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley Yes, kinda how molds grow adjacent to other molds

That honestly doesn't follow nor is a good analogy
    Bradley Black Hole
    Paul Wozny I think how often you change accounts is reflective of how you view yourself.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 People are electric beings and the body sheds skin cells that's why a lot of people use bedsheets to keep there dander and people-greases .off the mattress.

Well humans have vitamins and minerals literary in there body's so do you think if you sweated enough on a memory foam that coils could grow inside like stalagtits

I have a waterproof bamboo bed cover because of how much I sweat in my sleep
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 People are electric beings and the body sheds skin cells that's why a lot of people use bedsheets to keep there dander and people-greases .off the mattress.

No. The compression of the springs with use would cause any staletits to break off before they could get established (to any length that would then lend the name staletits)
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No. The compression of the springs with use would cause any staletits to break off before they could get established (to any length that would then lend the name staletits)

not if theyre made out of molybednum nickel alloy
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny not if theyre made out of molybednum nickel alloy

They wouldn't be though.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They wouldn't be though.

why not
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why not

It would be a bit pointless to have a spring if it was made out of a very stiff material that offered little to no springiness.
    I think the Beauty-sleep Mattress has plastic springs deep inside the memory foam.

we got an extra firm one to replace the coil one. but our couch has coil springs and is only 2 years at best and is starting to break down a bit. It was a cheapy I bought off of Amazon that you snap together (sectional piece) with an ottoman.

250 bucks, its like a rental. it's pretty comfortable to sleep on it but I can already see wearing down.
    maybe my body can make me a wicker basket instead
Jump to Top