User Controls

Can Matress Coils cause Cancer?

slide22 African Astronaut
    they create a shitload of background radiation. they amplify radio waves and this is one reason people feel hot on mattresses. not because of the mattress material but apparently it can create a microwave effect on the body. or is this only folklore?

is this why chocolates are left on pillowcases as to be seen or because left on the bed, they tend to melt?
    Ghost Black Hole
    spider gang was here 2012 is comng back fuck you Di Niro sucking Donald Trump voters all make me SPICK *BLEUHGG*

Fuck people from California berkley!
    Originally posted by Ghost spider gang was here 2012 is comng back fuck you Di Niro sucking Donald Trump voters all make me SPICK *BLEUHGG*

Fuck people from California berkley!

there is an extra e in our spelling of the name. it's BERKELEY not BERKLEY
    Make a blanket out of wire mesh no wait make it a sleeping bag so your covered from all angles electric beans

Or get one of those victorian beds where the whole thing is a big netted fuck cage and hang up screen wire instead of mosquito nets that way you can stretch out and relax
    Bradley Black Hole
    make a springless mattress
    Originally posted by Bradley make a springless mattress

You mean a Japanese Roll Bed aka Futon
    Bradley Black Hole
    Nah bro i use 4 yoga mats, or a folded up blanket, just don't be a pussy about it
    Originally posted by Bradley Nah bro i use 4 yoga mats, or a folded up blanket, just don't be a pussy about it

You live in Florida now. you don't need shit to throw over your but maybe a Hawaiian shirt if it gets to nippy. you could sleep in a fucking bathtub naked fairly comfortable there most months out of the year Im sure
    troon African Astronaut
    you built a crystal radio kit, you should know the answer. like, how hot did your antenna get?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by slide22 You live in Florida now. you don't need shit to throw over your but maybe a Hawaiian shirt if it gets to nippy. you could sleep in a fucking bathtub naked fairly comfortable there most months out of the year Im sure

As usual you don't know shit about anywhere except the tiny bubble you've spent your entire life in.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 there is an extra e in our spelling of the name. it's BERKELEY not BERKLEY

nobody cares klol i thought spelling right causes cancer in california
    Originally posted by Ghost nobody cares klol i thought spelling right causes cancer in california

According to Prop 65 you are correct. All spell check and auto correct features must have a warning label if sold in California.

Originally posted by Speedy Parker As usual you don't know shit about anywhere except the tiny bubble you've spent your entire life in.

Miami

not north Florida where it might get freeze snaps.

BESIDES AN OCCASIONAL COLD SNAP this is the average between day and night IN MIAMI
    58 degrees at night and 76 in the day time during Dec and Jan?
    WOW that's really fucking COLD

Originally posted by slide22 Miami

not north Florida where it might get freeze snaps.

BESIDES AN OCCASIONAL COLD SNAP this is the average between day and night IN MIAMI
    58 degrees at night and 76 in the day time during Dec and Jan?
    WOW that's really fucking COLD

You Saud Florida. You dud nit specify Miami. And even when you backpeddaled you had to look up the temperatures.

Why? Because you don't know shit unless it farts inside your helmet.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You Saud Florida. You dud nit specify Miami. And even when you backpeddaled you had to look up the temperatures.

Why? Because you don't know shit unless it farts inside your helmet.

WHERE DID BRADLEY LIVE? MIAMIII
    Originally posted by slide22 WHERE DID BRADLEY LIVE? MIAMIII

White knighting for a fag now? Your butthurt must be epic.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 You live in Florida now. you don't need shit to throw over your but maybe a Hawaiian shirt if it gets to nippy. you could sleep in a fucking bathtub naked fairly comfortable there most months out of the year Im sure

I'm back in wisconsin
    Bradley Black Hole
    Perch?
    Originally posted by Bradley

abusing little fishes make you feel strong yes ?
Jump to Top