User Controls

Show people they matter with the colour of your money

Ghost Black Hole
    colour lmao british eurYUP faggot
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost colour lmao british eurYUP faggot

Don't Canadians also spell it this way? I thought you guys were pseudo quasi brits (or french).
    Bradley Black Hole
    Yes tehery do
    cigreting Dark Matter
    wats colour u faget
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Canadians have silly looking money. looks like Monopoly. looks fake as shit.

American Greenbacks are where its at. people just trust them and they're traded still all over the world.

AMERICA IS THE GREATEST PLACE THAT USED TO BE
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Like I always tell the cleaning staff in my hotels, you are not your paycheck, you are not your bank balance. You will never be happier than you are on the days you struggle and overcome adversity.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Like I always tell the cleaning staff in my hotels, you are not your paycheck, you are not your bank balance. You will never be happier than you are on the days you struggle and overcome adversity.

now they will also have to overcome diversity.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 Canadians have silly looking money. looks like Monopoly. looks fake as shit.

American Greenbacks are where its at. people just trust them and they're traded still all over the world.

AMERICA IS THE GREATEST PLACE THAT USED TO BE

America is a kike wonderland u fat American like which is a jedi word for circle
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Reddit Re-poster

Rightfully so. Fast food job pay was never intended to be a living wage. Retard democrats dont understand if you raise lower tier job wages, everything else will also raise.

I say all these dumbasses that are shouting for higher wages should just open their own restaurants and pay people 20 to 25 an hour and see how well it works out
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top