User Controls

Rc benzos need help

I know you can buy rc benzos online but I don't know what sites are trust worthy any help would be appreciated
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Iseedivision I know you can buy rc benzos online but I don't know what sites are trust worthy any help would be appreciated

I hear Top Peptides is legit but they are expensive. I was using Novel Science Shop but I'm currently stuck waiting on an order I paid for and I think they are exit scamming. 😞

paracelsus labs is legit but dude only offers flubromazepam as far as I know (edit: also has rilmazofone, a benzo pro drug)

chems.eu works if you order products they ship from Spain, don't do the Netherlands one
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Tor browser google darknet marketplace urls

Your welcome
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Tor browser google darknet marketplace urls

Your welcome

dark.fail is a good place to find working legit links
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rape Monster dark.fail is a good place to find working legit links

Good looks
Jump to Top