User Controls

Need help obtaining drugs

I've never done heroin but I have done Suboxone and oxy etc I really want some Xanax but thinking about just walking down to the bad part of the neighborhood and trying to cop some heroin there's only one part in my town that I know of to get drugs and most of those people deal with heroin
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    You are more likely to find some cut up fentanyl than heroin going the route of cold copping.

If you want xanax use the dark web like the rest of us
    Ghost Black Hole
    wut u need any hip any hip hpiop
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Take it from a heroin connissoure

There is no more heroin in America anymore unless u have some special personal plug. 2016 was prolly the last time i saw h
    Bradley Black Hole
    I get prescribed some Ambien and Atavan now. It's pretty dope. Once u get on some good ones you'll keep getting more of them. Takes awhile
    Bradley Black Hole
    Why u want to do heroin anyway u wanna sleep forever old tired ass nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian. Houston
    Originally posted by Iseedivision I've never done heroin but I have done Suboxone and oxy etc I really want some Xanax but thinking about just walking down to the bad part of the neighborhood and trying to cop some heroin there's only one part in my town that I know of to get drugs and most of those people deal with heroin

What a fucking retard.
Jump to Top