User Controls

Why In God's Name Is CIA...

slide22 African Astronaut
    LOL

Why does the CIA have to go to TOTSE to learn about information on Chemical and Biological Warfare??

FUCKING LMFAO

https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/65/65A3FAC0A645BA2C3FAC8C187499C16D_the_history_of_chemical_war_fare.pdf

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The removed a shitload of files. one wasn't related to totse (i dont think) but was about a General Totse from the Congo in 1965 that the CIA aided. that story I noticed was removed but they had like 2 full pages of totse related shit and now its gone off the Gov site.

thats wacky and wild.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master Damn probably shouldn't have clicked that link

I go to their site and try and catch their attention by pasting one of the thread sites on here into their search engine a few times. since im not sure it works the first time I do it. you know. a glitch in government infrastructure and all. low maintenance. so I do it a few times.

so whats Up, Blaster. weld anything lately? You Stand by your work but Not Underneath It?

thats an old Iron Worker joke believe it or not.
    Ghost Black Hole
    CIA gherr
    Originally posted by Ghost CIA gherr

HTS Is CSIS or an Asset there-of
    The closest I ever thought of trying to Join the CIA was they were hiring 3D Graphic people (im guessing for animation shit in tactical whatever) and it showed where to go in Oakland but I didn't have a certificate from one of those Schools but just drove past this place and then 2 Black SUV's chased me around a bit. it was weird but I was laughing and crying at the same time and they finally stop tailing me.

Stay off of 16th - 23rd area Southbound 880
    Ghost Black Hole
    Cop thread you are CIA 2
Jump to Top