User Controls

Mail me drugs and I'll do them.

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    lol yeah me too, I live at trumps house
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master I don't care what kind of drugs they are, could be raw fent could be birth control, if you mail them to me I will do them and post the results in this thread.

Pm me for my address to mail the drugs to.

How about a pound of pure licorice candy. You're insides will bleed out
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You can't buy it so easily and real licorice is expensive
    LOL. Never joke about " if I wanted to make meth I wouldn't do it with Adderall but buy drums off of darkweb"

Even after following up with "clearly joking" and You asking me to break laws and send me some. I would never and now Adderall is having a supply issue from elsewhere. Out side of USA so now I might not get my script on time until shits fixed

I really hate Biden and Trump
    Third party next time
    Do a dry fasting, redblast

I heard you get high not eating or drinking 24 hours
    Bradley Black Hole
    bad peoplle on this site
    this is the Devil's Schoolyard and his Milkshake brought us all here.
    Ghost Black Hole
    not a cop thread
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by blaster master Alright dudes, I'm getting the picture that no one is going to mail me some drugs. That's pretty fucking lame.

Can I just mail you ten dollars and you you use it to buy a shitty drug?
    Originally posted by mmQ Can I just mail you ten dollars and you you use it to buy a shitty drug?

You're giving him money through us mail for drug purchases lol
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    What kind do u want red?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    And u live in chi just go to pulaski on the w side
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by slide22 You're giving him money through us mail for drug purchases lol

It would be the equivalent of my grandma sending me twenty dollars inside of a cute little birthday card and telling me to spend it on 'something special.' Oh grandma knew exactly that I was buying a bag of weed
    Ok you've got a decent line of scopalamine on the way. I better see some video.
    Originally posted by mmQ It would be the equivalent of my grandma sending me twenty dollars inside of a cute little birthday card and telling me to spend it on 'something special.' Oh grandma knew exactly that I was buying a bag of weed

If Marijuana was legal at the time, no sweat, HOWEVER. If she knew you were buying weed and it's illegal and you did so, She was complicit in the seedy purchase of illegal substances and technically she going to sing sing.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 If Marijuana was legal at the time, no sweat, HOWEVER. If she knew you were buying weed and it's illegal and you did so, She was complicit in the seedy purchase of illegal substances and technically she going to sing sing.

shut up
Jump to Top