User Controls

Why are you all still here?

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Aren't you sick of this shit yet?

There is other shit to do you know losers

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    just here to rub my living the dream lifestyle in the faces of all you silly faggot ass niggers
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Narc Aren't you sick of this shit yet?

There is other shit to do you know losers

I thought you died. unless you're not the real Narc and someone has your password. Pretty sure someone said you dieded.
    Why am I still in the bay area.

I was in Berkeley the other night on Durante and I went to pick up an order and couldn't find parking so I was like 2 blocks away before finding a spot. come back, see a dude standing a bit close to my car. I walked up real close to him to check my back passanger door and he starts to walk towards the other side of the back of my car and I walked around to check my driver door to see if it was unlocked and he walked back to the sidewalk in perfect sync and then walked up the street. I knew he was scoping out my car

and he stopped up the street and because it's a one way street I came up aside him and slowed down and he looked at me and began walking really fast. If there weren't a bunch of students next to him yapping I bet he would have grabbed my phone sitting in the phone charger mount on the dashboard mount.

Cops don't do shit regarding "little shit"

Instigator Space Nigga
    I do this inbetween winning at life.

Also fuck your mother
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Multitasking...the wonders of cyberspace... You can be here and climbing a mountain at the same time.
    The real Narc probably died. This one is most likely a clever fake.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The real Narc probably died. This one is most likely a clever fake.
    2017-06-11

I am pretty sure he was here before I was and I know I started mid to late-2016. I dunno. Lanny had erased everything one day and shit changed out and then the 2015 join dates came back.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I make money pimping out various users
    Originally posted by slide22 2017-06-11

I am pretty sure he was here before I was and I know I started mid to late-2016. I dunno. Lanny had erased everything one day and shit changed out and then the 2015 join dates came back.

We'll have to draw a blood sample to be 100% sure.
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    high
    Because THESE ARE MY KINDA PEOPLE ( some of them )
    This place is like an intersection on your way to work where there's always a different horrific accident to see every single day of the week. You just can't look away.
    TosZok
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'm banned everywhere else
    Originally posted by aldra I'm banned everywhere else

4chan? go on a proxy and incog
    Originally posted by slide22 4chan? go on a proxy and incog

I don't post on there

I read pol mostly just for current events that don't get attention elsewhere but there are very few posts with real substance
    Originally posted by aldra I don't post on there

I read pol mostly just for current events that don't get attention elsewhere but there are very few posts with real substance

what about /x ? blinds, aldra. then call out with all of your heart and mind. watch the corner of the window. they'll show up!
    x is even more stupid
Jump to Top