User Controls

Suicide bag/ exit hood

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Any easy way to do this? I can get nitrogen gas and benzos.
    Wut if you just hold your breath till you get dizzy , f*ching carnal, man
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah use your broiling oven as the 'bag.'
    put yourself in a barrel close the top and start shidding n farding all the way down nigera falls

edit: also rub grease over your entire body first that way when the barrel goes down the falls and the lid pops off youll be all greasy like a duck which weill improve swimmingly ability and floatation
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ok got it
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Hollywood stars fleeing the far leftist retards and leaving acting
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Any easy way to do this? I can get nitrogen gas and benzos.

It’s typically done with one of the Nobel gasses : helium or argon mostly.

A small gasoline generator running in the backseat of the car with the windows closed will do the trick as well.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    dry cleaner bag, hose, duct tape

that's kind of a gay way to go out though, especially with your resources
    Lanny should be alerted so he can preside.
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I'm not an expert, but with asphyxiants the whole thing is to flush all the oxygen out of the air and out of the lungs as quickly as possible. No oxygen means no CO2, and a reaction to CO2 is what causes the smothering response, for instance if you hold your breath you don't actually notice running out of oxygen, you notice CO2 building up. So it's important to have a mask you can breathe in and out through, as well as a regulator so that you get a steady steam of the asphyxiant gas that displaces all the oxygen rich air. An ordinary oxygen mask should work OK, but you'd need to increase the gas flow to make sure you don't get lots of asphyxiant supply.

I also heard some people an-heroing using carbon monoxide, that can cause nausea and headaches, but if you get drunk enough you won't care. A charcoal barbecue in an enclosed room seems to be the easiest method for this.

Also please don't do it, ids not wurf it.
    just wear a CPAP machine and don't turn it on. you'll slowly die from carbon monoxide just like you were breathing into a plastic bag. you'll run out of air because the pump will be off but it would take so long to happen that you'll slowly go to sleep. there is a 6 foot long hose to the machine. so it takes awhile to run out of air

when the power shuts off on a CPAP it will set off an alarm for a few seconds then shut down. but if you never plug it in and just put it on, drink some wine with a few Benedryl you should fall right asleep and that will be that. you most likely wont wake up.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    If you decide to an hero you should combine suicide methods - ie carbon monoxide + exit bag. The reason is in case the suicide attempt fails, but you get brain damage and live out your life as a vegetable. The worst of both worlds.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I actually really hope OP doesn't kill himself. But I can understand why someone would want to. At least we don't live forever.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Black bag on head

Jump off bridge

Profit?
    Ghost Black Hole
    if i knew the answer i'd be dead you fucking idiot
    Don't do it Nigel, easy.
    Originally posted by blaster master hey, edit ur post numbnuts, if this space monkey offs himself you dont wanna be seen as helping him

You need an Rx to do it because you need an Rx to get a CPAP. they dont just hand them out to anyone. but yeah

I extend my post here. "For informational purpose only"
Jump to Top