User Controls

Rotten Egg Phlegm

slide22 African Astronaut
    When I cough it stinks like rotten eggs and the loogi is salty and bad smell.

I hope I don't get bronchitis. My nose feels shitty. gross people in Berkeley at the store. faggot coughing walking past me on Durante while i was picking food up
    Sheeeesh I hope it stops stinking soon
    coughing up chunks but not green yet. a little yellowish. just got a flu shot a few days ago. irony unironic got it from a room waiting for others to get their shots.
    Originally posted by slide22 coughing up chunks but not green yet. a little yellowish. just got a flu shot a few days ago. irony unironic got it from a room waiting for others to get their shots.

Lmao how do you KNOW that's where you got it, that just soundsike a theory man
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Lmao how do you KNOW that's where you got it, that just soundsike a theory man

I don't for sure other than I wasn't close to strangers for months except there. Not enclosed like that. it seems like the right time for incubation as well. it's clearing up a bit now. But sometimes it's does that and by nightfall my sinus sense an odd odor and it ends up in my chest and runs down and becomes bronchitis which leads to pneumonia. However 8 months ago I got my 10 year pneumonia shot. I hope it works out lessens the intensity. I have pulmonary fibrosis so my lungs are scared and fibrous and it's difficult to cough shit out most people have little problems doing.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Aspiration Pneumonia: Coughing up foul-smelling, greenish or dark phlegm 😯

😳 when food gets aspirated into the lungs
    You're rotting from the inside out, it's common at your age.
    You'll probably be dead from the jab within weeks or months.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You'll probably be dead from the jab within weeks or months.

"2 more weeks"
    Originally posted by slide22 "2 more weeks"

You'll die. Have no doubt.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You'll die. Have no doubt.

You're not Dean Zimmer.
    Originally posted by slide22 You're not Dean Zimmer.

Maybe not, but I'm on very good terms with The Amazing Kreskin.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by slide22 coughing up chunks but not green yet. a little yellowish. just got a flu shot a few days ago. irony unironic got it from a room waiting for others to get their shots.

lol you stupid herd mentality deomcrat faggots and your "vaccinations"
    Originally posted by cigreting lol you stupid herd mentality deomcrat faggots and your "vaccinations"

The Covid Cult. It's a religion.
    Originally posted by cigreting lol you stupid herd mentality deomcrat faggots and your "vaccinations"

It's cleared out almost completely.

Being democratic doesn't make me a libtard however yeah whatever Anti-Vaxi
    The sheep are very well trained to do what they're told, regardless of the consequences.
    bolo go oh so off the charo

Package Van rolls up, parks sideways all tweaky blocking traffic in and out and sits there the entire time I am eating with my radio going all static.

perfect day, low distortion on the radio stations and this guy rolls up and sets off alarms on the bolo meter.
    Im gonna sue for health concerns over "Passive radiation Flow"

https://www.osti.gov/pages/servlets/purl/1427653
    huff clorox
Jump to Top