User Controls

I'm flying to Pakistan on Monday

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    So my flight is on Monday. Last time I went was in 2020, right before the whole covid circus started. Since I didn't get vaccinated, I have to get a PCR test that's valid for up to 72 hours before departure. I'm excited, everyone.
    enjoy your flood
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    I hope you die there
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Fuck them pakistani, Indian is stronger
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    East Pakistan or West Pakistan?
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Pakistan Harbored Bin Laden
    you got pham there or is it just like your mecca
    Bradley Black Hole
    You should try to find wife while you are in old country.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley You should try to find wife while you are in old country.

Find me wife as well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Find me wife as well.

you have to give her dad a sheep, its just there culture, nothing wrong with that at all
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    i would do 2 sheep for the right one
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Why would anyone voluntarily go to Pakistan?
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Why would anyone voluntarily go to Pakistan?

i dunno about pak, but basically maybe the same reason people go to mexico probably, to feel like youre rich and chug beer and do the local stuff like watch some chick launch golf balls out of her pussy or smoke opium with some dudes in a turban on the sidewalk
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by in da crawlspace - number sleven you have to give her dad a sheep, its just there culture, nothing wrong with that at all

Thats a ripoff. in the US and most western cultures the Father gives to the Son in law by paying for the fucking wedding and usually money towards a house because she no longer becomes his or the mothers responsibility.

You have to pay for her and then take care of her as well? pfftt
    Originally posted by slide22 Thats a ripoff. in the US and most western cultures the Father gives to the Son in law by paying for the fucking wedding and usually money towards a house because she no longer becomes his or the mothers responsibility.

pretty sure women try to marry up as cigarette-man teaches us, so im not sure why or how her broke-ass dad would be paying the way

are you sure about this
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Why would anyone voluntarily go to Pakistan?

Climb K2
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by slide22 Thats a ripoff. in the US and most western cultures the Father gives to the Son in law by paying for the fucking wedding and usually money towards a house because she no longer becomes his or the mothers responsibility.

Anyone who expects someone else to pay for their bullshit overpriced wedding should be forced to be married in the shittiest courthouse in the city by someone ordained online. Fuck greedy niggers looking for handouts for bullshit.

Weddings are for retards
    Donald Trump Black Hole

I didn't even read this, but shut the fuck up.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I didn't even read this, but shut the fuck up.

now THATS WHAT I CALL TOXIC
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]

And you wonder why your alone. A woman wants a man who can provide not a 50 plus year old fat bald little boy she has to look after.
Jump to Top