User Controls

People like this just need to be executed

Absolute waste of oxygen.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/anti-oil-environmentalists-pour-tomato-sauce-van-gogh-sunflowers-painting
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah two dickheads here tried to glue themselves to a picasso painting the other day

it didn't even have anything to do with what they were 'protesting', it was just the best way they could think of to get attention
    people who value vorthless paintings by long-dead people are just the other side of these environmentalist nuts coin.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny people who value vorthless paintings by long-dead people are just the other side of these environmentalist nuts coin.

You have a point.
    Fucking retards paying millions for some bullshit painted on canvas. Probably money laundering behind it all
    Originally posted by cigreting You have a point.
    Fucking retards paying millions for some bullshit painted on canvas. Probably money laundering behind it all

its one thing to launder money with picasos and its another to sit for hours in front of a painting to bask in its magnificence and beauty.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Religious zealots always attack things of beauty.

A few hundred years ago their protestant ancestors were attacking and looting catholic churches.
    they also construct numerous objects of beauty.

the only difference is what they define as beautiful.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Absolute waste of oxygen.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/anti-oil-environmentalists-pour-tomato-sauce-van-gogh-sunflowers-painting

I just posted this video in Obies OMG the world is burning thread. I would have kicked both of those cunts teeth in while they were glued to the wall. Go ahead and charge me...
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    2:22 When the cops rips the little fags superglued hand from the pavement

Jump to Top