User Controls

Nigs Stoll Noggin in Ferguson

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Black on black crime.

Donald Trump Black Hole
    That this happens mostly among blacks is evidence of clear white supremacy and structural racism. We need to pay reparations, dismantle whiteness, and seek forgiveness.
    slide22 African Astronaut
    I have seen a few all white brawls in my youth.

Usually outside and one at a party. Much more violent than this. Dude's head was pushed into a car window and later a family friend of ours what stabbed in his kidney. Lost his kidney, had to pee in a bag. Last I heard he lived in Hawaii. Hope he got a kidney
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 I have seen a few all white brawls in my youth.

Usually outside and one at a party. Much more violent than this. Dude's head was pushed into a car window and later a family friend of ours what stabbed in his kidney. Lost his kidney, had to pee in a bag. Last I heard he lived in Hawaii. Hope he got a kidney

When white people brawl it's intense. Too bad they don't do it anymore, now that everyone has a camera phone.

We need to bring liveleak back too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I was really sad at the demise of liveleak
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga

Thank god for desperate single moms & Craigslist

Anecdotal and unverifiable
    cigreting Dark Matter

😂
    cigreting Dark Matter
    fukn bunch of apes
    these are the type of "people" to put on front line missions over seas
    Originally posted by cigreting fukn bunch of apes
    these are the type of "people" to put on front line missions over seas

Not if you want to win.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    https://goresee.com/w/ohD7vQhjXqpPbe2wDzP8Ci
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Not if you want to win.

Winning isnt the point. Making them disppear is. Then bring in the men that get shit done
    It would be a waste of resources, materials, logistical infrastructure, and a serious detriment to a forces overall moral. Not to mention the value the NCOs required to "lead" them to their death. I understand and agree with your overall sentiment. But it would be more efficient to just ship them to Africa if they want to behave like savages.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It would be a waste of resources, materials, logistical infrastructure, and a serious detriment to a forces overall moral. Not to mention the value the NCOs required to "lead" them to their death. I understand and agree with your overall sentiment. But it would be more efficient to just ship them to Africa if they want to behave like savages.

So when the front lines at normandy went out how was moral?
    Originally posted by cigreting So when the front lines at normandy went out how was moral?

That is question better answered by German troops. What your missing is this. You can't get the level of discipline required to create anything close to a functional military unit out of uneducated ignorant hoodrats. It just a bad solution to the problem. If you can't see that or don't want to admit I'm cool with that too.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Anecdotal and unverifiable

I don't need to verify shit to you, Jagoff. LOL kys.
    Originally posted by slide22 I don't need to verify shit to you, Jagoff. LOL kys.

I didn't claim you did. I simply stated facts. Your post was, in fact, both anecdotal and unverifiable. Unless you have data to dispute those two simple facts I stand correct in stating them.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    just saw a video of a bunch of africans kicking a decapitated head around like a football. bizarre.
    Originally posted by aldra just saw a video of a bunch of africans kicking a decapitated head around like a football. bizarre.

Culture.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by slide22 Culture.

do you agree or disagree that culture is downstream from race
Jump to Top