User Controls

This is my youngest daughter - she’s 14.

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    This is her second year working a summer job. She decided where she wanted to work and walked in a resume. They didn’t call. So she called them, twice. Then went in to see if they had looked at the resumes yet. They hadn’t. They asked her if she had time now to do an interview. She said “yes”.

She got the job.

She works whatever shift they want. She posted a sign on the employee bulletin board telling co-workers if they want a day off she’s happy to help.

She cleans dishes and toilets. Takes out garbage and mops the floor. Waits on customers and manages money. She makes fancy coffees and smoothies with her dirty toilet hands.

It’s not glamorous- but she’s saving 70% of what she makes to become a doctor. The other 30% is going towards a computer and time with her friends.

She’s leaning in. She’s putting the work in. She impresses me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    she's getting paid less than minimum wage
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Pretty sure minimum wage is different in different places...how would you know if she is or not lol

Exactly you don't
    Originally posted by CandyRein Pretty sure minimum wage is different in different places…how would you know if she is or not lol

Exactly you don't

way to miss the point

going above and beyond for the bare minimum remuneration invites abuse and lowers the value of labour in general
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You said she gets paid less than minimum wage...

You don’t kno If she does or not ...

Fact

Everything else you’re adding now is bullchit you shoulda said earlier .. if it was your “point” ...
    Point is ..that’s not what you said originally so lol
    Originally posted by CandyRein You said she gets paid less than minimum wage…

You don’t kno If she does or not …

Fact

Everything else you’re adding now is bullchit you shoulda said earlier .. if it was your “point” …
    Point is ..that’s not what you said originally so lol

ok I'm going to explain this to you like you're 12.

See the last line in the original post?

follows on to

she's getting paid less than minimum wage

If she's doing duties beyond what she's being paid to, there's a significant gap. Even if she were being paid minimum wage (which she probably isn't anyway), that's time she's effectively working for free.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You’re so manipulative lol

You don’t have to explain anything to me ...

Everything you’re adding isn’t anything you said in your original posts...

You said she makes less than minimum wage ..

You don’t kno that

That’s a fact ...

Everything else you’re saying has nothing to do with what I’m sayin...

You don’t kno if she makes less than minimum wage.. accept that and move along lmao da fuq
    read the last part and try to understand it this time
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Shut the fuck up and just knife fight one another
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    K I’m ready
    Originally posted by slide22 Shut the fuck up and just knife fight one another

I'll knife fight you
    Originally posted by aldra I'll knife fight you

You'll not only lose but you'll come back as an AIDS crack baby in the Congo. Im one of God's chosen
    Originally posted by slide22 You'll not only lose but you'll come back as an AIDS crack baby in the Congo. Im one of God's chosen

I'm making a trident out of a sharpened mennorah right now

this one's for Jesus
    Originally posted by aldra I'm making a trident out of a sharpened mennorah right now

this one's for Jesus

FOUL PLAY DEAR SIR> FOR I AM BOTH A jedi AND A CHRISTIAN. I AM A JESUS FOR jedi CHRISTIAN
    Originally posted by A College Professor this is her second year working a summer job

Oh nigga, WHA?
    Originally posted by slide22 FOUL PLAY DEAR SIR> FOR I AM BOTH A jedi AND A CHRISTIAN. I AM A JESUS FOR jedi CHRISTIAN

I'll send you to gehenna with a driedel in your neck
    Its where Jesus Ascended. if its good enough for him, its good enough for me
    Originally posted by A College Professor This is her second year working a summer job. She decided where she wanted to work and walked in a resume. They didn’t call. So she called them, twice. Then went in to see if they had looked at the resumes yet. They hadn’t. They asked her if she had time now to do an interview. She said “yes”.

She got the job.

She works whatever shift they want. She posted a sign on the employee bulletin board telling co-workers if they want a day off she’s happy to help.

She cleans dishes and toilets. Takes out garbage and mops the floor. Waits on customers and manages money. She makes fancy coffees and smoothies with her dirty toilet hands.

It’s not glamorous- but she’s saving 70% of what she makes to become a doctor. The other 30% is going towards a computer and time with her friends.

This brought a tear of adopted pride to my eye.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by aldra ok I'm going to explain this to you like you're 12.

See the last line in the original post?

follows on to

If she's doing duties beyond what she's being paid to, there's a significant gap. Even if she were being paid minimum wage (which she probably isn't anyway), that's time she's effectively working for free.

The only one said she was doing that is you
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by slide22 You'll not only lose but you'll come back as an AIDS crack baby in the Congo. Im one of God's chosen

Chosen idiots
Jump to Top