User Controls

Alex Jones owes a Billion Dollars in Damage

slide22 African Astronaut
    between Damages and having to pay for the Attorney fees to pay back the victims, it comes to nearly 1 Billion in damages. One person alone got 90 million in damages.

Billion-dollar cringe gaffe.
    Yeah I'm sure they'll see the money
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    They know he can't pay. they just want to shut him down and anyone like him knows if you make claims like this, it doesn't fall under free speech. Alex is a putz and clearly was only concerned about how much money he was making off of his fear-mongering but I find it odd that Hilary gets away with Crimes, and Hunter and Joe will get away with crimes. The FBI paying a million bucks to have a guy create evidence that can prove his claims regarding Russian Collusion and so on. why is the Government paying people? that sounds like a quick way to corrupt the system.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    He'll have to sell a lot of super brain force to get that sort of money.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    god damn -- the deep-state really did a number on good 'ol alex
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by slide22 They know he can't pay. they just want to shut him down and anyone like him knows if you make claims like this, it doesn't fall under free speech. Alex is a putz and clearly was only concerned about how much money he was making off of his fear-mongering but I find it odd that Hilary gets away with Crimes, and Hunter and Joe will get away with crimes. The FBI paying a million bucks to have a guy create evidence that can prove his claims regarding Russian Collusion and so on. why is the Government paying people? that sounds like a quick way to corrupt the system.

You can claim anything you want under free speech. Provided it is not with the intent to defraud, slander, libel, or a call to violence or harmful action.
    Clearly he wont work for nothing. But just like OJ Simpson, He wont have an entire paycheck removed. he'll get a portion of it and the rest will have a form of lean seized on it. not sure how much. i think only up to 25% will be. His personal property (unless he has another LLC withholding) will be taken from him in this judgment. he'll most likely be a renter for the rest of his life. unless there is a time limit on the judgment which there probably won't be.

I doubt anyone will hire him related to entertainment (like Fox). His wife will probably leave him since they said she used him to advance her singing career (I didn't say this, some did, we'll see over time)

he might have a job paid under the table if his son continues on as the same line of work, selling the same type of products and might hire his father to do research and pay him under the table or pay him a regular salary and then just let the court take whatever percent.

but you see OJ Simpson playing golf and driving around in a fancy car on TMZ bullshit, so I don't think Alex will be in the poor house. you never know.
    Originally posted by slide22 Clearly he wont work for nothing. But just like OJ Simpson, He wont have an entire paycheck removed. he'll get a portion of it and the rest will have a form of lean seized on it. not sure how much. i think only up to 25% will be. His personal property (unless he has another LLC withholding) will be taken from him in this judgment. he'll most likely be a renter for the rest of his life. unless there is a time limit on the judgment which there probably won't be.

I doubt anyone will hire him related to entertainment (like Fox). His wife will probably leave him since they said she used him to advance her singing career (I didn't say this, some did, we'll see over time)

he might have a job paid under the table if his son continues on as the same line of work, selling the same type of products and might hire his father to do research and pay him under the table or pay him a regular salary and then just let the court take whatever percent.

but you see OJ Simpson playing golf and driving around in a fancy car on TMZ bullshit, so I don't think Alex will be in the poor house. you never know.

You really have no clue on how judgements work in a lawsuit.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You really have no clue on how judgements work in a lawsuit.

I remember hearing about this or reading it. OJ Simpson was still allowed to keep some money. He has to live? the court isn't taking 100 percent of his paycheck. but they will take all of his real property House, Cars, jedielry not gifted to him, cash in the bank, they will have someone check go to his bank and look into any safe deposit box to see if money is in there or hidden in any objects in the box itself. they will go to his house and look to see if he has a hidden safe or vault. they will even look for possible hidden rooms or stuff hidden in the walls. dogs can sniff shit out that are trained. they might use a FLIR type camera to see to see cold spots in walls or warmer in odd shapes showing it might be gold coins or cash.

They're not going to take 100 percent of any future check he receives. I mean why even work at that point?
    Alex did nothing wrong. Just remember, he was one of the top shit-posters in the world and they'll be coming for the little guy next. Better tighten up those shitpussies fuys

Luckily they can't get me because I use a VPN , one of the many brands owned by that Israeli rattox guy

Also Lil Sparty literary burns da logs every night in his bathrobe with a chalice full of fruit liquor he rolls the logs up and makes a big donk
    Originally posted by Donald Trump He'll have to sell a lot of super brain force to get that sort of money.

thats why tucker did a documentary on the decline of masculinity in the US today.

to help him sell super male vitality.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Alex did nothing wrong. Just remember, he was one of the top shit-posters in the world and they'll be coming for the little guy next. Better tighten up those shitpussies fuys

it hurts less when your ass is loose than when its tight.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Alex did nothing wrong. Just remember, he was one of the top shit-posters in the world and they'll be coming for the little guy next. Better tighten up those shitpussies fuys

Luckily they can't get me because I use a VPN , one of the many brands owned by that Israeli rattox guy

Also Lil Sparty literary burns da logs every night in his bathrobe with a chalice full of fruit liquor he rolls the logs up and makes a big donk

Lanny allowed people to leave and have a generic name replace the original posters user name and or redirect posts to other users names for a long time before the DH showed up.

That being said how do I fix the AC outlets on my Emergency Backup battery bank? its a 300Wh and I tried hooking up my fridge to it and it actually worked. had enough Amps to kickstart the fridge but blew a fuse or something. I forgot to hook up a surge protector to when our power actually went out and I was stumbling in the dark trying to unplug the fridge. I plugged it directly in and POP and now the AC outlets wont work on it :(

the USB and Car like Cig Lighter power source work on it as well as the emergency LED light but both AC wont even power a small plug in lamp.

Do you think it's a fuse or do you think I fried wires in it?
    300wh is only 2.5ah at 120 volts. To run a fridge for 24 hours you would need in the neighborhood of 300Ah.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker 300wh is only 2.5ah at 120 volts. To run a fridge for 24 hours you would need in the neighborhood of 300Ah.

I know but I figured id get like maybe 15 minutes of electricity mid shutoff period because we knew when the blackout would occure because it was for a system changeout. so I set my alarm at 3am to plug it in and get as much running time as I could but it was dark, i had the built in led on but I forgot to plug in the surge protector. I just want to know if its a fuse that blew out and what does that type of fuse look like in those power banks. like a horseshoe shape that cars have or something like a little glass tube. I'll probably see if youtube has a fix tutorial on that model.
    Ghost Black Hole
    you aren't worth a hooker rat penny
    Ghost Black Hole
    and he owes me a brand new spoon collection that wasn't for EATING,,,, ALEX!!!!!
    Originally posted by Ghost and he owes me a brand new spoon collection that wasn't for EATING,,,, ALEX!!!!!

that makes sense
    Originally posted by slide22 Lanny allowed people to leave and have a generic name replace the original posters user name and or redirect posts to other users names for a long time before the DH showed up.

That being said how do I fix the AC outlets on my Emergency Backup battery bank? its a 300Wh and I tried hooking up my fridge to it and it actually worked. had enough Amps to kickstart the fridge but blew a fuse or something. I forgot to hook up a surge protector to when our power actually went out and I was stumbling in the dark trying to unplug the fridge. I plugged it directly in and POP and now the AC outlets wont work on it :(

the USB and Car like Cig Lighter power source work on it as well as the emergency LED light but both AC wont even power a small plug in lamp.

Do you think it's a fuse or do you think I fried wires in it?

I dunno man yeah might have blown a fuse. I doubt it's a little glass tube fuse, those are usually for pretty low power. Yeah it might use an automotive style fuse.

Find it on Amazon and search the reviews/ questions for the word fuse, heard.
Jump to Top