User Controls

Why did Soutpark Creators fuck up ..

slide22 African Astronaut
    Why did those 2 fucking slobgobblers fuck up a perfectly good Styx Song?

Lets be honest, Come Sail Away was a classic ballad and they mucked it up with their little fat fuck of a nazi.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Who cares
    Who cares about childish cartoons?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    how did they fuck it up

the only thing I remember was cartman singing it as fast as possible because he had OCD or something
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra how did they fuck it up

the only thing I remember was cartman singing it as fast as possible because he had OCD or something

It was one of the really old episodes where Chef was driving them in a car somewhere, and Kyle purposefully sings the first line because Cartman says he can't hear it without finishing the song. It was one of the episodes with Hells Pass Hospital in it, forget the plot though
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Horrible song anyway
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I can feel the needle scraping against the bone -dr at hells pass

Stan- *faints*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by RIPtotse I can feel the needle scraping against the bone -dr at hells pass

Stan- *faints*

"We accidentally replaced your heart with a baked potato, you have five seconds to live" - the doctor in the movie
    Originally posted by Ghost Who cares

Leave. Just leave now
    Originally posted by aldra how did they fuck it up

Because it is a very spiritual song like Journeys "Only the Young" and Boston's "More than a feeling"
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by slide22 Why did those 2 fucking slobgobblers fuck up a perfectly good Styx Song?

Lets be honest, Come Sail Away was a classic ballad and they mucked it up with their little fat fuck of a nazi.

Cum Sail Away was a faggot song. Everybody knew that in the 70s. Nobody told you? Probably because you hung out with faggots.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    south park has become like the simpsons

episodes to bullshit/nonsense story lines
    Ghost Black Hole
    scholmo more like to schnlow to get in the oven
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Cum Sail Away was a faggot song. Everybody knew that in the 70s. Nobody told you? Probably because you hung out with faggots.

It was a great song you filthy white trash heathen.
    Ghost Black Hole
    exactly
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by STER0S south park has become like the simpsons

episodes to bullshit/nonsense story lines

it was like that in the beginning and that was fine

I think it mostly fell apart when they started doing nothing but current events
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by aldra I think it mostly fell apart when they started doing nothing but current events

agreed
Jump to Top