User Controls

Im sniffing glue right now

slide22 African Astronaut
    10/10/22 means something. But What?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Means you need another hit
    Originally posted by Ghost Means you need another hit

Come here. Sniff some with me , neighbor

But the truth is I broke a crown off and glued it on with a blue light dental kit.

I was dizzy for hours, called poison control to make sure I dun died and the lady doctor says " Wut you go an do that for" and said as long I'm not drinking it, it's pretty safe.

I'm like " So why does it say toxic may cause death" and she said the level of super glue ingredience in home kits are mild and it's for dumb dumbs like me and that she had to answer more urgent calls.

I said " Thank you Doctor, I love you for being direct with me"
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    It's not Elmer's is it?
    Originally posted by Rape Monster It's not Elmer's is it?

No it's Cyanoacrylate esters and some impurities
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 No it's Cyanoacrylate esters and some impurities

noixce
    Originally posted by Ghost noixce

Smoke sum?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by slide22 Smoke sum?

How close are you to being homeless?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker How close are you to being homeless?

Real close. Im hoping I get paid back some state funds but Im so tapped out for my age.
    You aren't exactly the open-ear type since you "Have no Friends" as I read many time over but you seem to have some knowledge of shit.
    Outside of Camping or I wouldn't be surprized if you or others are hired mercenaries but have you ever been homeless. Either to see what it was like or because your parents, wifey, significant other said "Get the fuck out"
    Originally posted by slide22 Real close. Im hoping I get paid back some state funds but Im so tapped out for my age.
    You aren't exactly the open-ear type since you "Have no Friends" as I read many time over but you seem to have some knowledge of shit.
    Outside of Camping or I wouldn't be surprized if you or others are hired mercenaries but have you ever been homeless. Either to see what it was like or because your parents, wifey, significant other said "Get the fuck out"

Never been homeless a day in my life. Never took a dime of public assistance. I'm not a pathetic waste like you.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by slide22 Real close. Im hoping I get paid back some state funds but Im so tapped out for my age.

Scrape together $10 for a gym membership so you have some here to shower and refill your water and stuff. Cozy up to restaurant or food service workers, tell them your situation and some might be cool and hook you up with food being wasted/thrown out.

Call 988 and tell them you want to kill yourself, you'll get three hots and a cot in a mental hospital for a week or two with social workers who might help you get on your feet.
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Call 988..

Originally posted by Speedy Parker Never been homeless a day in my life. Never took a dime of public assistance. I'm not a pathetic waste like you.

I have honestly never been on Welfare. I took unemployment for a while and Covid money while shut in. that's it. No Food Stamps, No Free Housing, Nothing that was off the dole of taxpayers. I paid into my Unemployment.
    Originally posted by slide22 I have honestly never been on Welfare. I took unemployment for a while and Covid money while shut in. that's it. No Food Stamps, No Free Housing, Nothing that was off the dole of taxpayers. I paid into my Unemployment.

That's all about to change for you. Better make space in your wallet for an EBT card.
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Scrape together $10 for a gym membership so you have some here to shower and refill your water and stuff. Cozy up to restaurant or food service workers, tell them your situation and some might be cool and hook you up with food being wasted/thrown out.

Call 988 and tell them you want to kill yourself, you'll get three hots and a cot in a mental hospital for a week or two with social workers who might help you get on your feet.

Cali Mental Institutes are almost as bad as Prison. people wait for a bed and have to sleep on a stinky stained mattress with piss and fuck knows what else on the floor next to people with body lice. it's just a "Monitor the situation" establishment. It's fucking unbelievable that the State of California wastes money and doesn't build a larger clean establishment with private rooms and personal baths and they bring you food and you're free to take walks if not on a high suicide watch.

Im not happy with this place right now. I've been to these fucking places a few times. they're far grosser now than 30 years back.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker That's all about to change for you. Better make space in your wallet for an EBT card.

why would I?
    Originally posted by slide22 why would I?

Cuz you are about to slip through the cracks kid
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Cuz you are about to slip through the cracks kid

How so? I have a large Social Security Im most likely will get soon, I get to make 1350 a month on top of it so it's not much but its like 40k a year for part-time. in 2 years I might get a loan and build an Icehouse-style house. 2000 for a firesupressent. 6500 for a septic tank and perc test. and then I'll probably get ripped off for drilling a Well because they can keep telling me "One more Foot.. just one more foot"

Wally, you ever drill a well in Kansas before?
    Im watching the news and some Samoan guy who was a mentor for others was shot and killed on Durante and Telegraph street in Berkeley. Like RIGHT Near the campus. they have been having all kinds of shit going on. This world is fucked up. Berkeley was a happy-hippy laid back bohemian place but they're tearing down the older quaint-ass buildings for 20-30floor highrise student housing and hotels. It's basically just an extension of the ruffer North Oakland now. it's crazy. depressing. Peoples Park had almost all of it's old growth removed while homeless peeps fought the cops. just like the 1960s when Peoples Park was a parking lot and the homeless-starving students and local neighbors ripped down the chain link fence and made a park and for nearly 60 years now they have tried to close it. Now it's Closed.

I'd hate to be a cop in Berkeley or Oakland. "Defund the Police" kek
    Originally posted by slide22 How so? I have a large Social Security Im most likely will get soon, I get to make 1350 a month on top of it so it's not much but its like 40k a year for part-time. in 2 years I might get a loan and build an Icehouse-style house. 2000 for a firesupressent. 6500 for a septic tank and perc test. and then I'll probably get ripped off for drilling a Well because they can keep telling me "One more Foot.. just one more foot"

Wally, you ever drill a well in Kansas before?

Not if you take it at 62.
Jump to Top