User Controls

Grylls

Instigator Space Nigga
    You chump

Wot telephone poles u been climbing lately?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Those grills is fake gold nigga fronting hard
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Instigator You chump

Wot telephone poles u been climbing lately?

Champ

I go down shit holes now not up shit poles
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Grylls Champ

Yeah but what you doing for work?
    Originally posted by Instigator Yeah but what you doing for work?

Cabling, mostly in data centres and down manholes if you don’t mind being covered in shit from time to time
    Octavian. Houston
    Originally posted by Grylls Cabling, mostly in data centres and down manholes if you don’t mind being covered in shit from time to time

Why would you need to go down the manhole. All the wires are in the cabinets no?
    Originally posted by Grylls Cabling, mostly in data centres and down manholes if you don’t mind being covered in shit from time to time

I bet you've been inside more than your fair share of man holes, you filthy dog.
    Originally posted by Octavian. Why would you need to go down the manhole. All the wires are in the cabinets no?

Well if it’s to get from building A to Building B sometimes it’s easier to pull a fibre underground than it is above, eventually at each end inside a building it will come in to a cab where it serves all the copper wires
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I bet you've been inside more than your fair share of man holes, you filthy dog.

Actually it’s usually a foreigner doing that shitty part, they don’t seem to care as much about being covered in shit, didn’t help my constipation though
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls Champ

So you mount a shit-pole? That sounds hella gay, bruh

I thought you were a banker or stock broker. You're doing underground cable? I did that just after highschool for like 2 years
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Grylls Actually it’s usually a foreigner doing that shitty part, they don’t seem to care as much about being covered in shit, didn’t help my constipation though

hey fucker u owe me ur ig
    Grylls is MI6 posing as a cable lineman worker. or an asset. everyone who is an old school AT&T bucket truck guy were in on it.

pre 9/11 days.

AT &T &TOTSE Hmmmmm
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by slide22 I thought you were a banker or stock broker. You're doing underground cable? I did that just after highschool for like 2 years

But can you splice fibre?
    Instigator Space Nigga
    What's the best thing you've ever found in ur shithole?
    Originally posted by Instigator What's the best thing you've ever found in ur shithole?

That’s a good question.
    Originally posted by STER0S hey fucker u owe me ur ig

I added u, jeff.dahmer00 ?
    Originally posted by Grylls That’s a good question.

Some undigested corn?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 Grylls is MI6 posing as a cable lineman worker. or an asset. everyone who is an old school AT&T bucket truck guy were in on it.

pre 9/11 days.

AT &T &TOTSE Hmmmmm

yea!
    cigreting Dark Matter

urer granpsaps wuv beeg sheet in myne fayce wheu he gae asf faget
Jump to Top