User Controls

training drug addicts with signage like hobo markings

Ghost Black Hole
    well all know what shoes on a power line means right? RIGHT? well my dad knows and brags like he's got da real underground street knowledge but actually jamar was just being a dumb nigga I saw him throw he shoes up there

they was selling cocaine before we even moved to that hood probably since the 80s and shit

marking are less obvious unless you know what to look for, like a doll being left on a power box NEAR THE SPOT and the "heads" all know to look out and follow the doll
    good luck decyphering that thru blackberry texts OFFICER a month after they think of a new sign

"Oh yeah just pick up a book on hobo train sign code they have a unified system and meet every year in an old train yard in *LOCATION UNDETERMINED* and vote on the official guidelines in a barter vote system based on old tin cans and bindles

ive seen real hobo markings they make no sense to me and i think they are all just probably mentally ill or I JUST DONT KNOW THE REAL ONE I BET IT CHANGES A LOT YOU GOTTA BE UP ON IT TO KNOW IT U KNIOW
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    did you watch Blade again
    Ghost Black Hole
    Onlyusemeblade?

Ayo figure it out die in a fire NIGGER

Instigator Space Nigga
    What's the sign for preteen girls hostel/care leavers?

Asking for a friend
Jump to Top