User Controls

Dating signals at the market

Okay for instance if you put a bushel of bananas in your cart it means you're hot and ready ovulating or otherwise.

If you take a bunch of peaches and put them in somebody's cart that means you want to hook up with them

If you put a bunch of pineapples in your cart it means you're a real fetishist
    Ghost Black Hole
    the fruit hat woman goes in there and just gets gang raped by literally everyone

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    ⬆️ meme not even remotely funny
    Ghost Black Hole
    i don't care if it is or not

you do
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    get a fish at walmart when your down by the auto center shopping for air freshners and you just happened to go by the aquariam department

put the in a womans cart it means meet me in the sporting goods department i wanna go fishing with you and you need some new britches for the fishin holes i be goin to
    cigreting Dark Matter
    i liek it m8 i liek it
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by cigreting i liek it m8 i liek it

heard, heard. whats in youre cart , and what signal does it send?
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Anyone with vegan cheese in there cart wants a punch to the throat.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost the fruit hat woman goes in there and just gets gang raped by literally everyone

my secret fruit hat rape fetish

Originally posted by A College Professor heard, heard. whats in youre cart , and what signal does it send?

*slips a fruit hat in her cart and follows her as she drives home* ;)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top