User Controls

Animal welfare and health authorities silent about annual Yom Kippur chicken cruelty festival

Donald Trump Black Hole

About 50,000 chickens were abused and ritually slaughtered in Brooklyn alone.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the chickens deserved it for all the sins they committed
    I really don't understand how you manage to believe in a God at all though if your entire religious doctrine centres around you being able to out-j'ew him

Not supposed to work on the Sabbat? get a goy to do it for you!
    Not supposed to leave the house? use magic fishing wire to extend your 'house' to the entire city!
    Not supposed to operate electrical devices? just leave your lights on and cover them instead of turning them off!
    Not supposed to do bad things? just transfer the guilt to an animal instead!
    if I were God and people did this to try and avoid doing what I said, they certainly wouldn't be my 'chosen people'
    Ghost Black Hole
    at least they are so dedicated to the larp they look for loopholes in their own made up fairy tales

"Well actually Moses had recombobulated god power repellent armor!"

And then they tell it to kids as fact lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra if I were God and people did this to try and avoid doing what I said, they certainly wouldn't be my 'chosen people'

Actually yes they are not chosen According to the other biggest Abrahamic religions, that sort of belief is seen as evil in Islam and Christianity which is why they are so off put off jedis and have muh schisms

That's racist to believe, first of all.

Also their entire religion is based off rejecting their more popular upgrades throughout history even when threatened with genocidal destruction
    It's all just some stubborn rabbi that said "I know the answers you can't tell me shit!, Jesus"
    honestly it just baffles me that so many people can simultaneously worship him and treat him like a senile grandfather you constantly lie to in order to steal his SSI cheques
    Ghost Black Hole
    at least it's cooler than "haha! God and the angels see through your tricks! move back 3 spaces"

It's like how people tricked the greek gods and fucked with them and then they realized hours later the "virgin sacrifice" was some pimple faced fat dude and Zeus was like HEY WAIT A SECOND

jedis probably end up like sisyphus

Originally posted by Ghost at least it's cooler than "haha! God and the angels see through your tricks! move back 3 spaces"

It's like how people tricked the greek gods and fucked with them and then they realized hours later the "virgin sacrifice" was some pimple faced fat dude and Zeus was like HEY WAIT A SECOND

jedis probably end up like sisyphus

Okay now THAT is what I call frustrating
    Ghost Black Hole
    I would just use trickery to get out of having to do the punishment
    Oops the rock was broken. " Hold my beer" OKAY SO YOU BROKE THE ROCK IN 2000 PIECES WELL GOOD LUCK NOW YOU HAVE TO PUSH 2000 ROCKS UP THE HILL HAVE FUN WITH THAT
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Also which part of the Jedi chicken sham is torture? I don't see how waving a chicken around your head is really torture people literally pick up their dogs and cats and swing them around their heads just for fun and nobody gets hurt.

But yeah it's really weird I heard that.

Did the chickens get eaten or at least turned into premium dog food?
    Ghost Black Hole
    you can trick satan

he's a dumb ass >:) coem at me niger

check mate atheists

Originally posted by Ghost you can trick satan

he's a dumb ass >:) coem at me niger

check mate atheists

What is this image trying to convey?
    Did they do their chicken ritual yet ? 🐔 Star of Davis enoji
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What is this image trying to convey?

Integration 1955 Louisiana

He dindo nuffin
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What is this image trying to convey?

Also Sodom. They are a group of men about to fuck that tell that angel they don't need family planning advice
    Originally posted by Bradley Integration 1955 Louisiana

He dindo nuffin

I get it "Begone! Nigga, thou art not welcome"
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Chickens don't count
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Actually yes they are not chosen According to the other biggest Abrahamic religions, that sort of belief is seen as evil in Islam and Christianity which is why they are so off put off jedis and have muh schisms

That's racist to believe, first of all.

Also their entire religion is based off rejecting their more popular upgrades throughout history even when threatened with genocidal destruction
    It's all just some stubborn rabbi that said "I know the answers you can't tell me shit!, Jesus"

Real Arab jedis converted to Islam. Christians don't hate jedis, they hate Rev: 3:9 jedis. aka False jedis. the ones that run the state of Israel as a business opportunity but not religious jedis. also, these are "Ultra-Orthodox" European jedis from Russia and Germany, and Poland. Not all Ashkenazi but they're not Orthodox either. they're a newer sect with a new Talmud.

Also, Yom Kippur isn't about cheating God. it's just a part of the New Year. It's a Friday Evening to Sunday and is the Sabbath of Sabbaths. their Calender is nearly 6000 years old now instead of the Christian Gregorian Calender 2000 years old.

Not all jedis practice this style of Yom Kippur. they just sit at home with food pre-repaired traditionally. they don't hire Goys to bring it over because they're very traditionalists. not all practicing jedis do this. This particular group is considered an extreeme cult by many other jedi people.
Jump to Top