User Controls

Why dont you get a fucking job dude?

Do you think your time is so precious as to not be willing to sell it for some cold hard dollas? Get yourself together and take some responsibility. It doesnt even have to be a good job man. Fuckin flip burgers for all I care just get off your ass and do something for fucks sake. Do you hate society or something to the point where you think other people should be responsible for your food, clothing or shelter? Are you that much of a piece of shit as to be unable to sustain your existence in this world without assist from others? I got news for you buddy, no one gives a shit about your fucking problems. No one cares. They got shit going on and you expect them to drop their shit just to help you deal with yours? For shame nigga, get it together and start making some fuckin money instead of wasting your damn time.
    Originally posted by Rhymin Hymen Do you think your booty is so precious as to not be willing to sell it for some cold hard dollas? Get yourself together and take some responsibility. It doesnt even have to be a good blowjob man. Fuckin flip burgers up your ass and do something for fucks sake. Do you hate society or something to the point where you think other people should be responsible for your food, clothing or shelter? Are you that much of a piece of shit as to be unable to sustain your existence in this world without assist from others? I got news for you buddy, no one gives a shit about your fucking problems (pun intended). No one cares. They got shit going on and you expect them to drop their shit just to help you deal with yours? For shame nigga, get it together and start making some fuckin money instead of wasting your damn time.

Fix'd
    Originally posted by Dargo Fix'd

thanked quoted and reported
    I don't know who you are talking about but it sure as fuck is not me. I work. I have a car payment, mortgage and pay all my bills. I was 18 when I left home. Saved up since I was 16. Got a car and an apartment and went and got a degree while working full time so I wouldn't be 40 years old and a shift manager of a Taco Bell forever. I was lucky to have my parents help me out of a bind here or there or lend me some money if I needed it but they raised me to be a self sufficient productive member of society. Not a section 8 nigger looking for a handout. Kids these days are not taught how to save their money and manage it and work for what they want. That's the problem.

There are some fags here who don't know how to wipe their own ass but I think more than not have a job and are at minimum semi-productive. A few seem to have their shit together even. So I dont know what you are talking about. The niggers who leech off society and family will always be like that. Telling them won't accomplish anything. For all the druggies here most seem to have their priorities in check and know how to work comparing to similar drug and degenerate forums. I'd call most here high functioning degenerates.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    "High-functioning degenerate"

Now that's a user title I could be proud of
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I have too much money as it is.
    I'm going to work right now what the fuck are you doing.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Those who are dependent on the state are in effect owned by that state, because what freedom does one have when one is dependent on the government even for basic amenities? As we slowly move along towards a more totalitarian society the person on welfare will think twice before speaking out. In the words of a patriot: Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I'm going to work right now what the fuck are you doing.

Ur mum
    Just made $5 on my walk to work, u jelly noobs?
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Just made $5 on my walk to work, u jelly noobs?

That's all he gave you for a quick buttfuck?
    I didn't even have enough time to make a coffee this morning noob. Scrawnys is running circles around you neet scum
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I didn't even have enough time to make a coffee this morning noob.

Congrats on poor time management then.
    Yes I think society should have to be responsible for your food and shelter. Because if society/civilization didn't exist you could just eat people who pay taxes and kill them and move into their homes.

Hey if I wanted to make a coffee I would have dragged my ass out of bed at 5am instead of 6. Doesn't matter, vending machine has me covered.

I said good morning to Charlie and Shabu. I already took a bundy and I'm on afterglow from tripping yesterday. Gonna down this coffee, have a smoke an go do some work make some money chill with my co worker niggas.

Nah nigga I think my time is managed just fine.
    Originally posted by ACE Yes I think society should have to be responsible for your food and shelter. Because if society/civilization didn't exist you could just eat people who pay taxes and kill them and move into their homes.

This is my typical mating ritual
    The poor time management is the twizler I'm having for breakfast.

Tech and TENDIES lyfe
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump The poor time management is the twizler I'm having for breakfast.

Tech and TENDIES lyfe

yesterday i ate pieces of leftover steak for breakfast since i forgot to turn the dishwasher on the night before
    I buy poptarts anytime I see a new flavor but I'm always too tired and hungover to eat anything in the morning.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    if i dont eat in the morning i die

Jump to Top