User Controls

crazy the pedofile hunter

I thought it was a goal of this person to hunt pedofiles and mess up there days with a cold nap if you catch my drift something like a extra long sleep. But haunted this person is by extra terrestrials the only way to cure this person is to have the world turn on itself and destroy all them who deserve it.
    drip drop everywhere no sounds just silance
    i thought it might impress you but it didnt.
    all your thoughts now are up in smoke.
    never saw the end but i pictured it
    some day i might try to direct someone else into the limelight
    bring about a second coming of the cold crazy in another body
    troon African Astronaut
    we're reclaiming the word 'pedophile' for childless uncles who are staying over in your room because they had a little too much to drink.

the real deal in 2022 is 'minor attracted person' which uncle dan is not because he was just sleeping and thought you were his wife.
    im not sick they are sick whoever they may be.
    lol
    maps are evil burn them in fire
    who wants to raise there torchs and pichforks to deal with the map problem in the city
    Ghost Black Hole
    FUCK NONCES
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    troon African Astronaut
    his uncle dan is not a nonce. he was drunk and half dreaming. there's a difference.
    also what is a racist is it a retard that thinks another race is wrong because they were born they are a part of you because they exist in your world dude.
    troon African Astronaut
    are you referring to another thread? like, i'm not republican so i don't hate niggers
    no its for the people who keep yelling white power at me and shit to troll me.
    troon African Astronaut
    WHITE POWER, WHITES IS THE MASTER RACE, LOOK AROUND YA WHITES GIVE YOU EVRYTIN YOU VALUE. BOW BEFORE YOUR SUPERIORS.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the person im talking about is a skin shedder they shed skin and become a new.
    kill all maps by electric chair.
Jump to Top