User Controls

OPEC FUCK BIDEN

Donald Trump Black Hole

Oil up, Brandon.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    troon African Astronaut
    they're only cutting by a million barrels a day, easily compensated for but they won't do it. it's just an excuse to milk our man-teets.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by troon a million barrels a day, easily compensated for

how?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    How? How? you ask?
    By reopening the oil fields in the United States that's how.
    The Bidit admin did not renew any oil field leases.
    Reopen our fields now!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    These mother fuckers want to bleed us all dry.
    They want all your money and they will get it one way or another.
    Originally posted by Truth Details https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/05/us/politics/biden-oil-opec.html

Biden Releases More Reserve Oil and Pushes Companies to Keep Up Production
    U.S. officials have been in talks with oil-producing countries in an effort to prevent global oil prices from rising sharply.

Lets see how long this dipshit can keep cheerleading for the worst president in fucking history.
    Maybe I should do a poll.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Lets see how long this dipshit can keep cheerleading for the worst president in fucking history.
    Maybe I should do a poll.

Dew eet
    curlyKellen Tuskegee Airman
    It'^'s up
    The plan is to destroy America from within, by any means possible.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The plan is to destroy America from within, by any means possible.

It's the only remaining obstacle in their quest for world dominion.
    People like Biden and Pelosi and Schumer should be prosecuted for high treason and shot at dawn.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The key to life is to care only about yourself. Why get mad at the government when they're doing the same thing? Lol.

Do you give a fuck about your lazy neighbor?
    Originally posted by mmQ The key to life is to care only about yourself.

But only until the bad guys are standing in your own living room. Then all bets are off.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ But only until the bad guys are standing in your own living room. Then all bets are off.

What does that mean? That's when you start caring about others?
    Originally posted by mmQ That's when you start caring about others?

No, that's where your apathy turns into your own death sentence.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Truth Details Biden Releases More Reserve Oil and Pushes Companies to Keep Up Production

actually expected it to be lower by now
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    oh right, back in March they estimated there was roughly a six month supply but they've been partially replenishing it when they can. at current consumption rates it's projected to last another 20 or so days
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ No, that's where your apathy turns into your own death sentence.

That's pretty vague m8.
    Originally posted by mmQ Do you give a fuck about your lazy neighbor?

AS it happens I took my neighbors mail to her yesterday, Postie had accidental put it in my mailbox...she was very happy to see me and engaged me in conversation for way longer than I cared for.

Last week I noticed she had 3 of those 5(?) gallon water bottles on her doorstep for a couple of days and told her "Hey if you need help carrying those heavy things in next time give me a knock and I'll carry them in for you"...she took that statement and ran with it..."oh thank you, there's many times I need help with stuff and it's good to know I can call on you"..

....motherfucker...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson AS it happens I took my neighbors mail to her yesterday, Postie had accidental put it in my mailbox…she was very happy to see me and engaged me in conversation for way longer than I cared for.

Last week I noticed she had 3 of those 5(?) gallon water bottles on her doorstep for a couple of days and told her "Hey if you need help carrying those heavy things in next time give me a knock and I'll carry them in for you"…she took that statement and ran with it…"oh thank you, there's many times I need help with stuff and it's good to know I can call on you"..

….motherfucker…

Perhaps she will tip with you assorted services of your choosing.
Jump to Top