User Controls

"She said she was attacked by aliens"

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://nypost.com/2022/10/03/nyc-subway-attack-by-neon-green-clad-women/

Newly released video captured the bizarre group of female robbers wearing full-body, neon green leotards as they punched and tossed around two 19-year-old women on a Times Square subway train about 2 a.m. Sunday. The victims were robbed of a cellphone and handbag, cops said.

LOL

LMAO
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol wtf
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Lol wtf

inb4 it turns out to be a publicity stunt for the upcoming diverse reboot of The Warriors
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao

Lonely people find some crazy stuff online 🤣😂
    if I were lonely I'd probably treat this site like facebook and constantly post everyday minutia
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra if I were lonely I'd probably treat this site like facebook and constantly post everyday minutia

I am glad you don't because as it stands you post interesting deep dive stuff 75% of the time.
    this is the evidence the UFO nuts have been waiting for.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by aldra inb4 it turns out to be a publicity stunt for the upcoming diverse reboot of The Warriors

I really liked The Warriors so I had to check this out:

I'll probably watch it but it doesn't look very similar to the original.
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra minutia

did you learn this word from your uncle coarsegard again hmmm
    Ghost Black Hole
    Damn on Halloweemonthn too that should would probably have me in the mental hospital

THE GOVERNMENT
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny did you learn this word from your uncle coarsegard again hmmm

I have no idea what you're asking

it's not an uncommon word

Originally posted by aldra I have no idea what you're asking

it's not an uncommon word

i just remember martyanov just made a vid with that word for title a few days ago.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    New York City is turning in to DCs Gotham.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Is it racist if you don't like green people?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Is it racist if you don't like green people?

Only if you're white
    I finally got to the bottom of this crime. The Riddler's henchman have escaped from Arkham.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker New York City is turning in to DCs Gotham.

now you can finally act out your fantasy by becoming two face, you already got the nose right.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny now you can finally act out your fantasy by becoming two face, you already got the nose right.

Keep your fantasies to yourself kid.
Jump to Top