User Controls

why are you trolling me

I am just a simple enthusiast of trolls and they are trying to troll me.
    Bradley Black Hole
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Treadwell#:~:text=Timothy%20Treadwell%20(born%20Timothy%20William,bear%2Dprotection%20organization%20Grizzly%20People.

why you come here if you didn't like what we here for
    Originally posted by Bradley https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Treadwell#:~:text=Timothy%20Treadwell%20(born%20Timothy%20William,bear%2Dprotection%20organization%20Grizzly%20People.

why you come here if you didn't like what we here for

i wanna be a change in peoples lives but i just uncovered that your all a bunch of trolls.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by spacepantz2 i wanna be a change in peoples lives but i just uncovered that your all a bunch of trolls.

Are we really, though?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Who r u, kingcobrajfs inventor of trolls?
    Ghost Black Hole
    trolling is gay

i dont believe in it

Originally posted by spacepantz2 i wanna be a change in peoples lives but i just uncovered that your all a bunch of trolls.

no you stopped taking your meds and now you wont shut the fuck up bout TYROLLS TROLLS TROLLs your a fucking troll with your fake mental health HURRR EVERYONE IS A TROLL LOL okay yeah sure pal what are you gonna do call the cops on us cuz were cops too? FUCK YOU!
    Ghost Black Hole
    but yeah everyone here is a faggot you shouldnt get into PM drama with losers like fonaplats and bradley who secretly work for the TC cabal of rattex doxxing PI faggots that are paid to dozx HTS and myself by sad old gay men with nothing better to do than harass trannies online

they do it to kids too , its sick

Originally posted by Bradley Folks this is by no means an exhaustive list.

Panthrax
    Speedy Parker
    Quick Mix Ready
    RipTOTSE

There are others that called the cops on other members on this site but i can't recall them off the top of my head.

these people are all involved in bullying transgender teens to kill themselves

sik fuks they also bpribably jack off to them too
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    What is my score? How many teen trannies have I suicides?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I dont want to know the details of you sick fucks and your doxxing cop calling online harassment . You are no better than those people that trick gay teens into dressing up like girls and then threaten to send the pictures to their family if they don't cut themselves

you people are all sick in the head and I am very aware of "histories" with TRANSGENDER YOUTHS by the way so yeah I am starting to connect some fucking dots here

why else would a bunch of old creepy men in a tinychat want to talk to a transgender teenager for YEARS

fucking groomers sick fucks

Originally posted by Ghost why else would a bunch of old creepy men in a tinychat want to talk to a transgender teenager for YEARS
    ]

Never logged into TC for a single second scooter...
    Ghost Black Hole
    you don't need an account to use that site, no logging on required.

Nice deflection
    Ghost Black Hole
    bump because i hate police informants
    Originally posted by Ghost bump because i hate police informants

I will inform the police
    Ghost Black Hole
    can you tell them I said to suck my balls and that I Just make 20m in minecraft
    Ghost Black Hole
    im sure your handlers want to keep tabs on me

STILL BLAZING
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Ghost im sure your handlers want to keep tabs on me

STILL BLAZING

If you need resources on anonymity, privacy, and anti-forensics hit me up.
Jump to Top