User Controls

The girl that rejected me last year got married this year

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I'm happy for her. When I was told, I couldn't stop smiling for half an hour straight. I wonder who will take her place.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Take her place?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    Ghost Black Hole
    fuck that HOE

Bradley Black Hole
    Take her place? LOL what the fuck is that about MM?
    Bradley Black Hole
    bro don't be happy at anyone's happiness that isn't shared with you, fuck that hoe who disrespected my boy Abdullah Muhammed Abu-Al Zarchawai by refusing his advances. That bitch got my boy fucked up, and I heard some other nigger marrying her cuz she pregnant but he don't know if it's his baby since the whole mosque was hittin that bitch. aloha snackbar
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Bradley, your response cracked me up. She's actually not a hoe, believe it or not. Also, by "take her place" I meant "who will be the one for me, if not her?"
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Bradley bro don't be happy at anyone's happiness that isn't shared with you, fuck that hoe who disrespected my boy Abdullah Muhammed Abu-Al Zarchawai by refusing his advances. That bitch got my boy fucked up, and I heard some other nigger marrying her cuz she pregnant but he don't know if it's his baby since the whole mosque was hittin that bitch. aloha snackbar

Now bradley.....be nice u dixk suxking mens butt fuxker

I mean that in the nicest gayest way possible
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Bradley, your response cracked me up. She's actually not a hoe, believe it or not. Also, by "take her place" I meant "who will be the one for me, if not her?"

Will you be sad if you spend eternity alone, watching horror movies, wishing things were different?
    Michael Myers resents the woman who rejected him for another man. He can't fathom what the other party possesses that he doesn"t. Folx, alas, some say love is blind.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Find another one. There's only about 3 billion out there, surely you can find one.
    Originally posted by jerryb Find another one. There's only about 3 billion out there, surely you can find one.

Jerry, does Michael Myers have physical access to all 3 billion females on the planet? If not, then why is 3 billion the amount of the denominator in your ratio? ( 1/3 billion)
    jerryb African Astronaut
    If he wants to travel around he can meet a shit load. I recommend East Europe, lots of hotties there looking for a man with the right passport.

3 billion just a way to say plenty of women around.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung Michael Myers resents the woman who rejected him for another man. He can't fathom what the other party possesses that he doesn"t.

Apparently he doesn’t have the extensive experience with rejection that you do.
    I cudn't agree more, Jerry.
    Originally posted by Haxxor Apparently he doesn’t have the extensive experience with rejection that you do.

Extensive experience with rejection also indicates extensive experience with acceptance, assuming a sufficient sample size. 👍🤟🤙
    Rejection is like a vaccine...eventually you become immune to "itty bitty hurt feelings" and it then increases your chances of getting some because you increase the number of vaginas you ask for some.
    Double post nigger.
    Bradley Black Hole
    makes a lot of sense (to me) have you tried any pakistani dating websites?
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Is he a Paki? If so forget I suggested some white countries.
Jump to Top