User Controls

Wildest user

Ghost Black Hole
    Not mentally ill, Not criminal but the user with the most "return to monkey" mindset that will light your house on fire grilling monkey steaks on an oil drum. I'm not putting up a poll. I certainly don't expect any recognition from any of you for how wild this user is because you are the true savages. This IS a bid for attention and self validation from a truly wild mind. I'm seriously interested on this dimensionalfunkyverses concept of WILD based on CHAOS value in this DIGITAL FLESHNEt.

burn all people that call the police

the most wild user is the fractal plural singularity known as SC R0N
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    bump for attention seeking im on a wild one tonight
    Bradley Black Hole
    ok ya i agree so im #2 right
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley ok ya i agree so im #2 right

haven't considered the top10 ranking but i'm sure you make the cut. Ever broke a window with a rock?
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya tons, i love using bicycles to throw through windows too!~!~!~!~
    Bradley Black Hole
    and in 2015 i got arrested for 30 days because i threw a 211 can (full) through this guys front window cuz he insulted me at the bar and i was disgruntled!~!~!~ LOL
    Bradley Black Hole
    sometimes i break things and then pretend i didn't so the next person thinks they might have broken it
    Ghost Black Hole
    EVER BURNED SOMETHING DOWN AND CAUGHT AN ARSON NIGGA???
    Bradley Black Hole
    No
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    most feral nigger
Jump to Top