User Controls

Do disabled people that are ACTUALLY disabled deserve to get welfare for life?

Bradley Black Hole
    I'm talking about people like me and kafka who are actually disabled! not faking it. Does the government have a responsibility to provide for me from birth to death with no expectation of return in anyway? What about healthcare, cell phone plan, housing, food stamps, and obv someones gotta provide for my kids if i have some one day.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    neither of you is retarded enough for disability

depends on the disability, but I also think sterilizing people with serious hereditary illness should be on the table
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm physically crippled she has autism.

Rheumatoid Arthritis is non hereditary and kafka doesn't want kids, this is about MONEY.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Why do you deserve a payment from our government because you have RA. Does everyone on RA deserve a payment from our government, or just you? If everyone why? If just you, why? Is it cos of racial, ethnographic reasons, etc?

You don't even seem to understand the simplest shit when it comes to the theory of the welfare state, so it's a valid question.
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya bro if they're as crippled as I am they deeserve to get a check from the government.

if they're not crippled then nah make them niggas work!

i love the welfare state, i love welfare, i support our government, the government has never had a better patriot and citizen than me, every stupid thing the United States do, I support dat
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Bradley if you can fuq trannys..go fishing and Rob stores you can definitely work ..even if you get paid to type chit ..like you do here all day

You’re just a lazy piece of shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    My wallet is getting mailed back to me tomorrow and Joe Biden gave me 220 biden bucks to spend on food, so imma fill my fridge with healthy shit my nigga!!! And taco stuff!!!

the governmenet be HOOKIN it's citizens up fr.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley ya bro if they're as crippled as I am they deeserve to get a check from the government.

Why do they deserve it?

Candy ain't wrong. Nothing wrong with your hips. Why do working class people need to pay taxes to pay for your asses upkeep? What social contract did they sign? Explain the logic.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Social Contract is the idea for me of the government making sure it's weakest (ill, retard, crippled, old) are provided for.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Social Contract is the idea for me of the government making sure it's weakest (ill, retard, crippled, old) are provided for.

But why?
    Bradley Black Hole
    idk if it wasn't like this i'd have to get off my ass and get a job
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley idk if it wasn't like this i'd have to get off my ass and get a job

If it hurts you to work you shouldn't have to get a job. At least one that involves moving. We can solve that issue nowadays with robotics.

Surely arthritis is the first excuse, like old age, why anyone should have for not having to do repetitive joint movements?
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra neither of you is retarded enough for disability
    but I also think sterilizing people with serious hereditary illness should be on the table

they’re clearly missing some chromosomes - sterilization of both Bradley and Kafka then releasing them on an island without Wi-Fi should be considered.

Originally posted by Bradley I'm talking about people like me and kafka who are actually disabled! not faking it. Does the government have a responsibility to provide for me from birth to death with no expectation of return in anyway? What about healthcare, cell phone plan, housing, food stamps, and obv someones gotta provide for my kids if i have some one day.

BTW Being parasites is not considered a disability.

Try prison ✊🏽 And PLEASE don’t ever reproduce
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump If it hurts you to work you shouldn't have to get a job. At least one that involves moving. We can solve that issue nowadays with robotics.

Surely arthritis is the first excuse, like old age, why anyone should have for not having to do repetitive joint movements?

i'm going to school right now, i think i would be a good secretary
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't believe in state run enterprises that are forced upon tax payers who are forced to pay taxes

it's a stupid system and I don't see why it can't all be opt-in

Most social welfare programs can and through history have been handled through community and religious organizations, not beaurocrats.
    Also you couldn't complain THOSE LAZY NIGGER BLACKS JUST COLLECTING WELFARE because they would get it from they black churches
    People would give more of their money that they have from less taxes to their local church and that money would do the exact same thing is does already

except we wouldn't have a boot on our neck and communist faggots telling people what to do anymore and things might be more productive.
    but what do i know

I'm not against churches for profit either. People are free to worship, donate, spend or do whatever with their money and taxes are gay. But if society expected these religious institutions to fill that role maybe they would do less child molesting and rich molochian type behavior. It's not money that corrupts people, it's evil government socialized anti freedom commnuists that want cocaine illegal FOREVER !!!! and weed too!!!!

they also want to drug test people on welfare BUT NEVER TALK ABOUT HOW THE FUCK THEY PLAN TO PAY FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRR DURR HOW U GONNA PAY FOR UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME. Another example of both the left/right being fucktards and why society is fucked
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bradley I'm talking about people like me and kafka who are actually disabled! not faking it. Does the government have a responsibility to provide for me from birth to death with no expectation of return in anyway? What about healthcare, cell phone plan, housing, food stamps, and obv someones gotta provide for my kids if i have some one day.

Your not disabled your just dysfunctional
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein Bradley if you can fuq trannys..go fishing and Rob stores you can definitely work ..even if you get paid to type chit ..like you do here all day

You’re just a lazy piece of shit

people that collect disability usually have the same kinda mindset and i know a lot of those types, I'm not unhealthy enough to fake it so I have always had to get less from welfare in times I was fucked

I hear the "lazy" argument a lot and yeah these people could be productive but honestly, doing what? there are no tax breaks for being a wheelchair bound starting your own business, they have to pay just as much tax and go through red tape as I do and I am broke as fuck , they have it hard for sure.

I knew some REALLY disabled peep that had neurological issues and he really struggled to do basic tasks and wanted $$$$$ desperately because the government cheese was not cutting it. I got him into flipping weed which helped him a bit, I don't think everyone is useless but this economy sure does make demons out of a lot of potential in the world and it's a shame.

Burn it all down
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bradley i'm going to school right now, i think i would be a good secretary

**school** obviously a very mentally challenging curriculum “miss 75% of class and get all caught up during a few days**

Maybe consider something actually challenging like flipping burgers 🧐
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Your not disabled your just dysfunctional

I believe it’s spelled **entitled parasites**
    Ghost Black Hole

the government is gay and should only exist to keep as safe and take their penises out of our bleeding assholes at least every now and again instead of ramming it harder and deeper and choking you

but what can you do, you dumb fucks vote for this shit.

The food banks in my hood are all run by churches that get funding from the government. Without that funding they would have to FUNDRAISE and yes you would be relying off the generosity of your community. I have given food to people when I was flush, it's human nature.

People need to stop relying on the GOVERNMENT for every fucking detail and aspect of their life and instead maybe become a member of your community instead of a criminal or retard
    And legal LSD for everyone! you have to listen to jesus to get groceries
Jump to Top