User Controls

Imagine not owning a firearm.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You could own a couple, you could own a lot but if you own none that's pretty lame. Especially if you're in the US. I don't care if you're a felon or not. Although you probably should put some time into learning how to safely and competently operate the weapon you own.
    Ghost Black Hole
    At what point is something considered owned by your person

If the cops show up, who takes the charge if the "owner" is not clear.
    Possession- We have come to accept as commonplace the notion that an OBJECT
    can be criminalized, but when you think about it, it's a weird concept.
    The 'mystically empowered object' becomes an 'outlaw', but of course, you
    can not punish an object… an object does not give a fuck, an object can
    not change its ways, an object has no 'ways'. So when outlaw objects are
    located, the State will instead attack, and in many cases, destroy the
    nearest, likely human being….

Ownership is a made up social concept based off the scarcity of resources
    economy and science are real natural forces of the universe
    https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/10/25/aum-shinrikyo-death-cult-made-ak74-assault-rifles/
    Listen you space commie, private property and ownership may be fancy concepts. But if i take your candy bar, you will be angry. Why? That's YOUR candy bar. So whether you want to or not ownership is built in to our understanding of how to treat others.

Anyway, do you have a firearm that you can access at any time for any reason? If yes, i will file that under ownership for you.
    Ghost Black Hole
    There is always more

Aliens technically own all our guns because they have taken them all apart already
    Property is more than it's design and/or plans.
    Originally posted by Ghost At what point is something considered owned by your person

When you can prove ownership, a receipt, a deed, a title, a serial number tied to your name, possession of said item etc etc.

NEXT QUESTION.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Why should i own a firearm?
    Originally posted by WellHung Why should i own a firearm?

It's good for your health. Not only will you not get got by niggers, you also get +10 testosterone. Besides target practice is fun.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I aint got no strap
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie It's good for your health. Not only will you not get got by niggers, you also get +10 testosterone. Besides target practice is fun.

gay.
    real men collect folding knives.
    Originally posted by Bradley I aint got no strap

You ain't got no strap
    Can't pop no fucking cap
    All your clique is whack
    Got your bitch on my sack
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny real men collect folding knives.

Real real men just need one.
    Bradley Black Hole

i carry a folding knife everywhere like Vinny said, most people don't want to get GOT by a nigga with a knife running around the hood
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Real real men just need one.

i only have 1 but i had a dream i had several and they were in my bag and I couldn't find my GOOD ONE
    Originally posted by WellHung Why should i own a firearm?

Self defense and or early retirement.
    Originally posted by Bradley i only have 1 but i had a dream i had several and they were in my bag and I couldn't find my GOOD ONE

Yee that happens if you have multiple. Also on the real, a folding knife and a pistol and maybe an extra mag or two is all you need.

REAL men don't collect anything, they gather resources.
    Bradley Black Hole
    My daily carry knife ends up having an attachment to me like only a few things have/can, inside my heart and soul i can see 2 different things, and much like in an animal you care deeply for or a loved one, you see not only their body but their soul and love them both, so too do I love my weapons and their souls.
    Originally posted by Bradley My daily carry knife ends up having an attachment to me like only a few things have/can, inside my heart and soul i can see 2 different things, and much like in an animal you care deeply for or a loved one, you see not only their body but their soul and love them both, so too do I love my weapons and their souls.

That's surprisingly poetic, i dig it.
Jump to Top