User Controls

I got an 80 cent raise at work

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    My company pretty much prints money as they have the market cornered in such a way that even if part of the company isnt doing well its actually means another part is doing very well.
    Anyways the part I work in didn't have a super profitable busy season but it doesn't matter.
    I got a raise not because it is raise time but because another business in the area decided to up their starting pay for similar positions so my company being filthy rich and having seen this, raised our wages to keep anyone from thinking about quitting.
    The goal of my company is to always pay the most.
    It's the company I've always wanted to work for.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    nice dawg, you know what they say, you just gotta double that penny

count your nickels and dimes and your dollaras will take of theyselves

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Thatll for sure counter-act all the reckless spending u and ur chick do.

When you get a raise, just put it in your savings as if you never got it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson When you get a raise, just put it in your savings as if you never got it.

Fona doesnt know what savings are
    Bradley Black Hole
    fona doesn't have a savings account, never has never will, doesn't penny pinch, no emergency reserve, no retirement, tf he need dat for
    Originally posted by Bradley fona doesn't have a savings account, never has never will, doesn't penny pinch, no emergency reserve, no retirement, tf he need dat for

Lol merica
    Fina I made an analgram of you're name

FONA

F Get
    o paid
    N every
    A day
    Bradley Black Hole
    First
    One
    Never
    Anough