User Controls

Multiple School Shooters at King Estates Schools in San Franscisco

Bradley Black Hole
    Many dead!!! Shooters on the loose!~!~!~!~

Hit every nigga in your circle, Duck Duck Goose

Black
    whats the recomended muzzle energy for a school shooting shlomo ?
    You're a day late, that was yesterday and no one was killed (last time I heard on last nights news)

ETA: yup, 6 injured...LAME.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    The Virginia Tech asian dude still has the high score, right? Like 30+ I think he got

Paddock scored 50+ but that wasn't a school. Then again that one was done by the government anyways
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rape Monster The Virginia Tech asian dude still has the high score, right? Like 30+ I think he got

Paddock scored 50+ but that wasn't a school. Then again that one was done by the government anyways

I think the Sandy Hook guy wins though...the Virginia tech guy shot worthless teenage college students...you could really say he did the world a favor. Sandy Hook killed little kids...I think 1 little kid is worth at least 3 teenagers on the "target value" list.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I think the Sandy Hook guy wins though…the Virginia tech guy shot worthless teenage college students…you could really say he did the world a favor. Sandy Hook killed little kids…I think 1 little kid is worth at least 3 teenagers on the "target value" list.

Sandy Hook didn't actually happen though
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lollingtons
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I think the Sandy Hook guy wins though…the Virginia tech guy shot worthless teenage college students…you could really say he did the world a favor. Sandy Hook killed little kids…I think 1 little kid is worth at least 3 teenagers on the "target value" list.

little kids cant run tho, and that made them easy target.

id know.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny little kids cant run tho, and that made them easy target.

id know.

The value isn't placed on their speed..or lack thereof though.

Stupid college students are actually probably slower...in their standard dope fueled state...plus half of them would stand there and get their phones out to stream it live on facebook
    Octavian. Houston
    Remember when Colombine was super edge then every loser started shooting their school up.

That Virginia Tech dude was a fucking faggot. That picture of him with the hammer is mega lolz
    Those videos the columbine shooters made were pretty fucking cringe too
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny little kids cant run tho, and that made them easy target.

id know.

Bradley Black Hole

wrong, each death is 1 for all humans EXCEPT pregnant women which is 2, wounded aren't totalled unless they die from injuries
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Octavian. mega lolz

secret paedophile code word detected

you may enter
    Originally posted by Bradley wrong, each death is 1 for all humans EXCEPT pregnant women which is 2, wounded aren't totalled unless they die from injuries

Yes but again, the value isn't just measured by the number of lumps of flesh or weight of the lump of flesh.

As a college student you should know that...

If people were money how many wariats would you pay for 1 squirrel?
Jump to Top