User Controls

I feel like a pedophile.

Bradley Black Hole
    IDK if you ever seen Wisconsin Bush People but basically there's this White Trash family that lives up north and I was like Wow Imma watch 1 1/2 episodes and iw as like wow tht lesiban lookin bitch is kinda hot

Turns out she's only 17 1/2 which is below the age of consent in my country.

am I going to jail or gonna get deported to Poland?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Profile summary
    Full name Merry Christmas Kathryn Raindrop Brown
    Age 19 years (as of 2022)
    Place of birth Hoonah, Alaska, United States of America

they named their kid merry christmas kathryn riandrop brown tht's some real nigga in the woods shit
    to ped is human
    Bradley Black Hole
    no it isn't bro she's 19 now i just talked to her and she has a dog
    she probably fucks dogs
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If you wanna get technical 17 is ephebophile.
    Bradley Black Hole
    whats an ephebophile
    Originally posted by Bradley whats an ephebophile

Someone who likes girls between the ages of 16 and 19.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Sophie Someone who likes girls between the ages of 16 and 19.

hold up,,, what if you don't have an intrest if they are younger than 19? but only like women for pleasure from 19 to 23?

I sure hope they call us normalpliles
    Originally posted by POLECAT hold up,,, what if you don't have an intrest if they are younger than 19? but only like women for pleasure from 19 to 23?

I sure hope they call us normalpliles

19 to 13 ?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny 19 to 13 ?

I saw that and freaked out a little,,lol nice catch just not fast enough
    Originally posted by POLECAT I saw that and freaked out a little,,lol nice catch just not fast enough

subconsciouses dont lie
    Bradley Black Hole
    lol am i still a gegebeaphile if i like her more now that's she's almost 20?

she responded to me on facebook
    Originally posted by Bradley lol am i still a gegebeaphile if i like her more now that's she's almost 20?

she responded to me on facebook

Ask her inappropriate questions that are not of a sexual nature.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny subconsciouses dont lie

stop trying to find ur peers, I am not a peer of any of you niggers. I'm just here to rub ur noses in my living the dream lifestyle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    so is it bad if i have a crush on a 19 year old girl but only relaized it when watching a TV show when she was 17 1/2
    Originally posted by POLECAT stop trying to find ur peers, I am not a peer of any of you niggers. I'm just here to rub ur noses in my living the dream lifestyle

what does this achieves
    Bradley Black Hole

Not the guy.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what does this achieves

everything
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley so is it bad if i have a crush on a 19 year old girl but only relaized it when watching a TV show when she was 17 1/2
Jump to Top