User Controls

Why would you make illegal a BOOK describing in detail a complete LSD synthesis

Ghost Black Hole
    I read these at that age and enjoyed the story
    Bradley Black Hole
    You don't read books bro
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    what are you supposed to do with them then?
    Originally posted by Ghost what are you supposed to do with them then?

Burn them.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Burn them.

LIke they did in Anthem? and created a world where electricity is not allowed by the governing council

I could see us heading in a similar direction

Yes I agree with you there. I believe in the future once they totally ban rainwater collection and legalize noncing their next move will be to claim sunshine belongs to the state and they will control solar energy and plant life that way.

You will not be able to go anywhere without a permit of course in a modern vehicle the system will be largely automated and done the electronically so sure if you have a good credit score social credit score and the YouTube algorithm knows you're driving to work yeah it'll probably let you and give you your permit right away the car will start and let you put it in gear.

Say one off color thing on n***** in space your social score drops three points every time you say the inward and when that score gets too low guess who's going to come revoke your Sunshine permit and kill your garden and seize your solar panels yep that car won't even be able to shift in gear cuz all of your travel permits are denied that's just how it's going to be

Of course depending on the administrative action they take they don't necessarily have to seize the plants or in the solar modules in many cases they will simply erect a massive tent over your property that is no longer allowed to be in light. They will place you in darkness and that is how you will be.

When you learn to tow the line you will be allowed to come into the light. 3factions
    Ghost Black Hole
    Hye man there is still hope because at the end of Anthem he finds an nubile OF AGE 18 year old wild woman living off pinecones and nuts in the forest and an old run down shack and he fucks her pussy and builds a farm house and has a family and lives a happy life away from the anti freedom zealots

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Ghost what are you supposed to do with them then?

I think many people here just eat the pages and sniff the glue in the binding.
    I didn't and wouldn't.
    Originally posted by Ghost LIke they did in Anthem? and created a world where electricity is not allowed by the governing council

I could see us heading in a similar direction

Never read it.
Jump to Top