User Controls

Twitch streamer dies doing 24 hour stream

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2919560/father-of-three-dies-during-24-hour-charity-gaming-marathon-live-streamed-on-twitch/?CMP=AFF-Sun_traffic_gen-Awin-19_10_2016-1403-0-0-0&awc=7715_1487710002_e27ce51548499a4b78283c575558ca8c

What an idiot.... I really don't have compassion for someone who died due to lack of sleep because they wanted to play video games. I feel sorry for his kid and family , but yeah....

Originally posted by paradoxspace https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2919560/father-of-three-dies-during-24-hour-charity-gaming-marathon-live-streamed-on-twitch/?CMP=AFF-Sun_traffic_gen-Awin-19_10_2016-1403-0-0-0&awc=7715_1487710002_e27ce51548499a4b78283c575558ca8c

What an idiot…. I really don't have compassion for someone who died due to lack of sleep because they wanted to play video games. I feel sorry for his kid and family , but yeah….

You lack compassion for a charity event player? it says it right there. It was for charity.
    Fucking noob.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You lack compassion for a charity event player? it says it right there. It was for charity.

Twitch streamers only do "charity" streams to try too bring viewers.. I guess maybe i am a piece of shit, but i sympathize for his family. No child should have to be raised without a father. Thats gotta suck growing up later, explain your father died doing a "charity" stream.
    Hardcoere!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How the fuck do you die from lack of sleep in less than one day? That seems impossible. Clearly he killed himself. 🐢
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by mmQ How the fuck do you die from lack of sleep in less than one day? That seems impossible. Clearly he killed himself. 🐢

this lol, that nigga was one foot in the grave already if not sleeping for a day literally killed him
    He most likely had thrombosis of the leg. usually the left one. a blood clot in the artery for sitting more than 16 hours would start to build up in just about anyone. And if you're in a compressed airliner flying from the US to say India.. it happens a lot. death by sitting to long.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No. That doesn't make sense. If you can't sit for 16 hours without dying because of it you should've never been born.

Thank you.
    Originally posted by mmQ No. That doesn't make sense. If you can't sit for 16 hours without dying because of it you should've never been born.

Thank you.

happens to older people. it starts to clot up. probably doesn't happen to people in countries that eat little meat but it would happen to nearly most western population. mmK?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    He should of died when he was a baby
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 happens to older people. it starts to clot up. probably doesn't happen to people in countries that eat little meat but it would happen to nearly most western population. mmK?

Nope. I'm right. You're wrong.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by paradoxspace Twitch streamers only do "charity" streams to try too bring viewers.

And? It's a good trade off, Gamer gets views, charity gets money. Mutually beneficial.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he died playing world of tanks, lel
    Originally posted by aldra he died playing world of tanks, lel

better that than womrz
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby better that than womrz

barely
    my favorite twitch game is smash tv / geomoetry wars/ miami hotline

and hatred is good too
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This is worse than Balloon Boy.
    Originally posted by mmQ No. That doesn't make sense. If you can't sit for 16 hours without dying because of it you should've never been born.

Thank you.

If you can sit for 16 hours without pissing your pants you mean.
Jump to Top