User Controls

5 year anniversary

It's 5 years today since I gave up the devils brew. Happy birthday to my liver's new life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    troon African Astronaut
    i have no vitriol on this occasion.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    whyd u stop drinking firewater
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's 5 years today since I gave up the devils brew. Happy birthday to my liver's new life.

Kind of refreshing to know that in a few days we won’t be reading about your abject failure at life ✊🏽 This should give hope to all the losers bragging on their sobriety only to publicly tank days later.

Hats off to you 🎩
    Originally posted by cigreting whyd u stop drinking firewater

Doc said stop or die.

I chose the water of lyfe instead of the devils urine.
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's not a devils brew it is nothing but a psychoactive substance that effects the human brain. The devil is the human that made it illegal and created a culture of drinking and then banned every psychoactive substance on the face of the earth and created a global treaty forcing countries to agree to if they want to participate in the economy

and because of this system we now have a warped society plauged with all kinds of problems and don't blame ourselves but instead blame something we produce $600 billion worth of each year.

DUI laws are bullshit, society is gay and celebrating not taking a specific substance is cringe. You should just celebrate 5 years of good health instead of blaming EVIL on a fermented sugar

The earth and the bounties of GOD is not evil, you and your culture are.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost It's not a devils brew it is nothing but a psychoactive substance that effects the human brain. The devil is the human that made it illegal and created a culture of drinking and then banned every psychoactive substance on the face of the earth and created a global treaty forcing countries to agree to if they want to participate in the economy

and because of this system we now have a warped society plauged with all kinds of problems and don't blame ourselves but instead blame something we produce $600 billion worth of each year.

DUI laws are bullshit, society is gay and celebrating not taking a specific substance is cringe. You should just celebrate 5 years of good health instead of blaming EVIL on a fermented sugar

The earth and the bounties of GOD is not evil, you and your culture are.

lay off the olde english dude...
    lets drink to that
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Doc said stop or die.

did you tried to get a second opinion
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny did you tried to get a second opinion

I got a 2nd opinion yes. They had me seeing 2 docs when I was admitted to hospital..this day 5yrs ago I was sat in hospital eating a mushroom omelet for breakfast and "clear" fluids only.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson lay off the olde english dude…

I haven't drank in over a month, maybe even 2 and I don't need a gay anniversary or chip to celebrate it. Maybe I will never have another drop of alcohol in my life, I don't care either way.

I'm mature, responsible and wise enough to know I have 0 alcohol tolerance just like I don't have an opiate tolerance so if I were to take either of those I would be FUCKED UP. Treat psychoactive substances with the utmost respect as it is a blessing they don't just kill us and make us sick.our brains are like locks with molecules as keys unlocking higher altered states

actually having a brew and snorting a line of heroin sounds pretty chill. It feels great to fear nothing.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I got a 2nd opinion yes. They had me seeing 2 docs when I was admitted to hospital..this day 5yrs ago I was sat in hospital eating a mushroom omelet for breakfast and "clear" fluids only.

boo hoo

half the people on this forum did that when they were teenagers while also on cough syrup
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I got a 2nd opinion yes. They had me seeing 2 docs when I was admitted to hospital..this day 5yrs ago I was sat in hospital eating a mushroom omelet for breakfast and "clear" fluids only.

its possible they conspired to get you off alcohol.

what happened.
    Originally posted by Ghost boo hoo

half the people on this forum did that when they were teenagers while also on cough syrup

no. just you.
    Ghost Black Hole
    nah I was straight edge and didn't even smoke weed until I was a late teen, and lost my virginity the same day

I look back on my teenage years with a lot of regret. I wish I smoked weed and drank when I was a teenager instead, i missed out on a lot
    straight edge is fucking cringe and gay I would beat up my teeange self and hold him down and force inject a whack of meth/LSD in his arm.

Originally posted by Ghost nah I was straight edge and didn't even smoke weed until I was a late teen, and lost my virginity the same day

I look back on my teenage years with a lot of regret. I wish I smoked weed and drank when I was a teenager instead, i missed out on a lot
    straight edge is fucking cringe and gay I would beat up my teeange self and hold him down and force inject a whack of meth/LSD in his arm.

send your trainny girlfriend back in time to rape him.
    Originally posted by Ghost boo hoo

Congrats?

Insert comment about "not my first rodeo, even before you were born"
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny send your trainny girlfriend back in time to rape him.

whoa someone has been hitting the jack daniel a little too hard, you won't find any peace at the bottom of a bottle.

I'm not saying to stop drinking forever but you don't need to drink so much.

Nothing wrong with doing ecstasy or magic mushrooms once a year. Stay safe, hydrated and practice harm reduction.

cigreting Dark Matter

I chose the water of lyfe instead of the devils urine.

You drank so much that your body was shutting down or what
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Congrats?

Insert comment about "not my first rodeo, even before you were born"

back in my day if you didn't have a drink of whiskey with your boss after work you would not be considered a man

and you believed him lmao?
    Doctors make a living by selling you drugs, and they are great salesman.

Mr green tea healthy clean and sober I bet you need like 20 zoloft just to get through one day ITS A PRESCRIBES MEDICINE NOT A FUCKING ILLEGAL DRUG NOT THE SAME THING!!!!!!!
Jump to Top