User Controls

Smoking Too Much

Ok, so I'm currently not working (still getting paid, I don't know how you call that in English) because I got burn out or some shit. That means I can smoke non-stop which I did for the past 2 months.

I have apparently smoked ~300g since Christmas. A bit too much, even for me. I feel like shit, energy-wise, no motivation or anything, bad libido and overall super bored.

Today I only smoked a small hit after being sober for ~18 hours. I feel ok.

Anyone here smoke a lot?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Theres no such thing as too much. I smoke all the time and my tolerance is really high and so am I.
    10g a day is too much for me. I have virtually unlimited supply but I kinda feel bad.

I could probably smoke that much if my lungs weren't so garbage. an ounce lasts me about 3-4 weeks or something.

I don't notice any bad effects. Are you sure its not the benzos fucking you up?.
    Originally posted by RisiR Ok, so I'm currently not working (still getting paid, I don't know how you call that in English) because I got burn out or some shit. That means I can smoke non-stop which I did for the past 2 months.

I have apparently smoked ~300g since Christmas. A bit too much, even for me. I feel like shit, energy-wise, no motivation or anything, bad libido and overall super bored.

Today I only smoked a small hit after being sober for ~18 hours. I feel ok.

Anyone here smoke a lot?

Ive been smoking daily without a break for 1 1/2 and a total of 4 years. At one point i was getting up too 2-3Gs a day , but im taking bong hits. Right now im only at around half gram to a gram. I dont really get burnt out as much anymore , but it still can make me super groggy if i smoke too early.
    I exclusively smoke bong with baccy.
    you ever get a "green" hit man?/. its like really harsh and tastes like a plant./fresh mowed lawn. it feels like your throat is a full grass bag from a mower.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I could probably smoke that much if my lungs weren't so garbage. an ounce lasts me about 3-4 weeks or something.

I don't notice any bad effects. Are you sure its not the benzos fucking you up?.

That plays a role, too. I started tapering in November and reduced my Benzo intake by over 1000%. I'm down to 2mg MCZP a day now. Phenibut went up again. I take at least 1g a day.

Today I only took some TPAIN and L-Theanine and smoked one hit. No Benzos or Pheni.
    I've been smoking for a few years and I see no reason to cut back.

Benzos are fucked though and I don't really want to take them daily, just for fun sometimes.

Are you cutting back or did you run out?.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump you ever get a "green" hit man?/. its like really harsh and tastes like a plant./fresh mowed lawn. it feels like your throat is a full grass bag from a mower.

Yea, whenever I harvest I put some trim in the oven (don't lecture me) and smoke that. The Chlorophyl is an asshole. What's interesting is that if I freeze my trim and smoke it uncured unprocessed like a year later it's actually real smooth and rich. Still green as fuck and not fermented so I dunno. I haven't figured that one out yet.

Time to smoke some.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I've been smoking for a few years and I see no reason to cut back.

Benzos are fucked though and I don't really want to take them daily, just for fun sometimes.

Are you cutting back or did you run out?.

Just cutting back. I'm sitting on jars from 2015. I'll never run out. Impossible.
    Tonight is the night to grind many buds.

i just tried to grind ground weed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I still haven't gotten up.
    I smoked 2 bowls since my last post. STEP IT UP NIGGA.
    How much do you put in a bong?
    as much as my bowl can hold.
    Which is how much? 0.2, 0.3? 0.4?

Interested in RisiR's answer too. Depending on how well cured the weed is I'd use about 0.2, I get 4-5 bongs from a gram depending on the weed and how dry/well it grinds, and I use a plug of bakka too
    Yes that sounds about right,quarter gram to a half gram per bowl.

I don't have a good bowl though, it's an atrefeaecvtt of the demonnic meth cook hell fire gods of destruction and chaos triangles.
    You should eat more oranges and pineapples. take a long rest and nap. eat some chicken soup with saltines and tobasco sauce and drink lots of fiber mix in water. clean you out. prolly
    bundy = infinite bowls

iinfininte

no coughgel bundy
Jump to Top