User Controls

John Fetterman Talks About the NFL

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Can you imagine voting this early 40s parent's basement dwelling artard to The US Senate?
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Can you imagine voting this early 40s parent's basement dwelling artard to The US Senate?

Thank god he’s got Dr. Oz as the strongest member of his marketing team! A guy who’s really in touch with everyday Americans πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅ πŸ›©

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Haxxor Thank god he’s got Dr. Oz as the strongest member of his marketing team! A guy who’s really in touch with everyday Americans πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅ πŸ›©

Those pop ups prove nothing other than you being a sheep.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Those pop ups prove nothing other than you being a sheep.

Epic burn old man ✊🏽
    Originally posted by Haxxor Epic burn old man ✊🏽

No burn just truth kid. You can't handle the truth.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker No burn just truth kid. You can't handle the truth.

Keep telling yourself this ^^ 🀭🀭

Originally posted by Haxxor Keep telling yourself this ^^ 🀭🀭

I see the left still sucks at memes
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    And republicans still suck at campaigning πŸ˜†

Or telling the truth. Kellyanne Conway Smoked For 'Gaslighting' Everyone With Brazen Marijuana Lie
    The former Trump adviser attacked John Fetterman for flying a marijuana flag.

Damn, the republicans are so worried about this Fetterman guy they broke out the Crypt Keeper for this one 🀣🀣🀣🀣 I don’t live in Philidelphia, but then again neither does Mr Oz
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, I thought the lincoln project went out of business when it came out they were boy molestors
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra lol, I thought the lincoln project went out of business when it came out they were boy molestors

it was determined that molester rumor was just another failed attempt to stifle the actual truth.

Silly Ass Kissing Trump followers are getting pretty desperate now. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Haxxor it was determined that molester rumor was just another failed attempt to stifle the actual truth.

Silly Ass Kissing Trump followers are getting pretty desperate now. πŸ˜†

So do you think Brandon is doing a good job, Will you vote for him again in 2024?
Jump to Top