User Controls

Either You Get It or You've Been Got

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian. Houston
    No.
    Formerly there were those who said: You believe things that are incomprehensible, inconsistent, impossible because we have commanded you to believe them; go then and do what is injust because we command it. Such people show admirable reasoning. Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. If the God‐​given understanding of your mind does not resist a demand to believe what is impossible, then you will not resist a demand to do wrong to that God‐​given sense of justice in your heart. As soon as one faculty of your soul has been dominated, other faculties will follow as well. And from this derives all those crimes of religion which have overrun the world.

Voltaire’s ‘Questions sur les miracles’ (1765)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    troon African Astronaut
    it's so pervasive that nobody notices. even when it's spelled out, the enormity of it is too much for most people to even start to comprehend.
    Originally posted by troon it's so pervasive that nobody notices. even when it's spelled out, the enormity of it is too much for most people to even start to comprehend.

How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and how hard it is to undo that work again!

Mark Twain 1906

Every blockhead is thoroughly persuaded that he is in the right, and every one who is all too firmly persuaded is a blockhead

Translated from “Oráculo Manual y Arte de Prudencia” by Baltasar Gracián - 1647
    Haxxor Space Nigga

Prime example: The Church of Trump proves to be an excellent scam. As a twice-impeached, one-term historical freak show of a president, his only hope is to turn his movement into a cult, worshipping himself. It’s the Trump Steaks of religion and the mindless fools having drunk the kool aid fund the freak show.

Also: While the quote "it's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled" is often attributed to Mark Twain, there's no evidence that the author actually wrote this phrase.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    petition to rename site www.blockheadsin.space
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Do not hold your Views too firmly.

Every fool is fully convinced, and every one fully persuaded is a fool: the more erroneous his judgment the more firmly he holds it.

Steadfastness should be for the will, not for the mind. Yet there are exceptions where one would fail twice, owning oneself wrong both in judgment and in the execution of it.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Mark Twain 1906

Translated from “Oráculo Manual y Arte de Prudencia” by Baltasar Gracián - 1647

whoa !

shlomo parker found a website that provide relevan quotes to the topics discussed.
    Octavian. Houston
    Originally posted by Haxxor Do not hold your Views too firmly.

Every fool is fully convinced, and every one fully persuaded is a fool: the more erroneous his judgment the more firmly he holds it.

Steadfastness should be for the will, not for the mind. Yet there are exceptions where one would fail twice, owning oneself wrong both in judgment and in the execution of it.

Do you convince yourself this everyday when life victimizes you for being the wrong sperm.

Fuck me, what a loser ha ha.
    Originally posted by Haxxor

Prime example: The Church of Trump proves to be an excellent scam. As a twice-impeached, one-term historical freak show of a president, his only hope is to turn his movement into a cult, worshipping himself. It’s the Trump Steaks of religion and the mindless fools having drunk the kool aid fund the freak show.

Also: While the quote "it's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled" is often attributed to Mark Twain, there's no evidence that the author actually wrote this phrase.

I'm more focused on results than regurgitated talking points.

Who has better results? Trump or Biden? If you answer truthfully we can have a conversation. If you continue to regurgitate we cannot.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny whoa !

shlomo parker found a website that provide relevan quotes to the topics discussed.

Once more the message is too complex for your simple mind so you focus your impotent attention on the messenger.
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker

It's ironic that the presenter does exactly the same dishonest shenanigans that he whines about TV news doing.

He starts off saying how dangerously powerful TV is (really all video media), and then slides the discussion until it's just a bombardment of unsubstantiated bullshit, same as everyone else.

He's a cunt. My fist longs to feel his face slam into it. He does seem to manage a really close shave though, quite impressed.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by troon It's ironic that the presenter does exactly the same dishonest shenanigans that he whines about TV news doing.

He starts off saying how dangerously powerful TV is (really all video media), and then slides the discussion until it's just a bombardment of unsubstantiated bullshit, same as everyone else.

He's a cunt. My fist longs to feel his face slam into it. He does seem to manage a really close shave though, quite impressed.

Mark dice is a legend. More of a man than youll ever be. Your voice is that of brian stelter in marks videos, fagit
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cigreting Mark dice is a legend. More of a man than youll ever be. Your voice is that of brian stelter in marks videos, fagit

you can suck mark dice's cock if you want to be that much of a simping homo, i'll kick both your cunts in.

if he didn't do what i just said he did, then i'll take that back and leave you both with intact foofoos
    Originally posted by troon It's ironic that the presenter does exactly the same dishonest shenanigans that he whines about TV news doing.

Please site three specific examples of said "bullshit" bombarded with facts to prove they are "bullshit".

I mean a bombardment certainly must include at least three examples right?
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Octavian. Do you convince yourself this everyday when life victimizes you for being the wrong sperm.

Fuck me, what a loser ha ha.

Projection helps you huh 🤔 when you find yourself back where you repeatedly swore you never again be - this “dialogue” helps us all to recognize that you obviously see the world not as it is, but as you are. The familiar played out insults you toss around only serve to illustrate your life of abject failure.

Your head's under water as it’s always been. On the familiar road to hell, congratulations, you're forever the wet brain alcoholic loser you’ve always been.
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Please site three specific examples of said "bullshit" bombarded with facts to prove they are "bullshit".

I mean a bombardment certainly must include at least three examples right?

no, i can't be fucked watching it again. his vid was a bait and switch, if you can't see that then you're as screen-retarded as 'most people'
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Who has better results? Trump or Biden? If you answer truthfully we can have a conversation. If you continue to regurgitate we cannot.

They both suck. But in very different ways 💀

one is definitely smart enough to bilk the brainwashed MAGATS out of much hard earned money they can ill afford to spend funding his MANY legal woes and silver spoon lifestyle 🙄 despite taking zero responsibility for his actions or debit while desiring to be regarded as a “self made” man 🤭

if this is a quality anyone considers admirable then they’re more lost than any conversation has the ability to enlighten. As previously stated: Every fool is fully convinced, and every one fully persuaded is a fool: the more erroneous his judgment the more firmly he holds it.
    Originally posted by Haxxor They both suck. But in very different ways 💀

one is definitely smart enough to bilk the brainwashed MAGATS out of much hard earned money they can ill afford to spend funding his MANY legal woes and silver spoon lifestyle 🙄 despite taking zero responsibility for his actions or debit while desiring to be regarded as a “self made” man 🤭

if this is a quality anyone considers admirable then they’re more lost than any conversation has the ability to enlighten. As previously stated: Every fool is fully convinced, and every one fully persuaded is a fool: the more erroneous his judgment the more firmly he holds it.

That is all opinion. Not one word about actual real world results. Not a single mention of the way real American's lives have been impacted by the results of both administration's policies and actions.
Jump to Top